Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    After tonight's game the Rockets take the slight edge as best team offensive rating in history over the 91/92 peak MJ Bulls, the 16/17 Warriors and the 86/87 Showtime Lakers. Yeah, good luck calling that team a massive underdog against anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    MTM, you are aware that Philly would have to either pass Toronto or Boston to get into the top 4, right? The rule lets one team from another division bypass the other division teams if they're record is better (why Toronto/Boston are fighting for 1/2 at the moment), but NOT 2.

Even if Philly had the 3rd best record in the East, if Toronto and Boston are ahead of them, they fall to 5th
    Damn... I was swindled lol...... By a girl : (

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    These might truly be the ugliest uniforms I've ever seen

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    What do you mean "might"?

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    CP3 has been disastrous and the Rox are just ROLLING a very solid Nuggets team right now. Harden's running away with the MVP at this point, and the Rockets should scare everyone, including Golden State. I don't think any other team has a chance against them to be honest, and there's no way GS is heavy favorites in the matchup.

Edit: Maybe Cleveland also depending on how quick the new squad can gel.
    Heh, even if the Cavs gel I think their ceiling is too low.

At this point it's a two team race, with OKC being a dark horse. If the Cavs reach the finals it'll be hard fought, then they'll get smashed by the West winner.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Damn... I was swindled lol...... By a girl : (
    it's all good... It's a pretty stupid rule... you could have the 5 best teams in the conference in one division, and they would be 1,2, 5,6,7

I'm sure the 2 seed would enjoy playing the basically the 5th best team in the conference

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

Allie Clifton is hot

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    These might truly be the ugliest uniforms I've ever seen

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    You're easily in the minority.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

what a finish in miami!

The Bucks do not want to see the Heat in the playoffs. Wade and Dragic basically a non factor scoring wise and it's been a blowout all 2nd half.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Wade with potentially game saving block and Ellington with the dagger 3!
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    CP3 has been disastrous and the Rox are just ROLLING a very solid Nuggets team right now. Harden's running away with the MVP at this point, and the Rockets should scare everyone, including Golden State. I don't think any other team has a chance against them to be honest, and there's no way GS is heavy favorites in the matchup.

Edit: Maybe Cleveland also depending on how quick the new squad can gel.
    I wouldn't take too much away from the performance.

Houston is the worst possible matchup for Denver. Denver has now lost like 5 straight against them. They're too slow defensively and everyone on Houston's starting lineup is quick for the slow Nuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    when the sixers finish with a 3-4 seed embiid will have something to say about that... also the rockets can play great all they want.. warriors will be massive favorites nomatter what happens.
    Hahaha that was a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post

Houston is the worst possible matchup for Denver. Denver has now lost like 5 straight against them. They're too slow defensively and everyone on Houston's starting lineup is quick for the slow Nuggets.
    Denver is 7th in offense this year with wins against the warriors (better version of rockets) and thunder. Theyíre young and athletic, i donít see any slow players other than Jokic.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post

We don't need to take too much away from any single performance from them. They do this every other night.

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    The Bucks do not want to see the Heat in the playoffs. Wade and Dragic basically a non factor scoring wise and it's been a blowout all 2nd half.
    Itís like a 5 point game with Giannis having one of his worst games of the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast