Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 156
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    26,356
    After tonight's game the Rockets take the slight edge as best team offensive rating in history over the 91/92 peak MJ Bulls, the 16/17 Warriors and the 86/87 Showtime Lakers. Yeah, good luck calling that team a massive underdog against anyone.

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    91,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    MTM, you are aware that Philly would have to either pass Toronto or Boston to get into the top 4, right? The rule lets one team from another division bypass the other division teams if they're record is better (why Toronto/Boston are fighting for 1/2 at the moment), but NOT 2.

    Even if Philly had the 3rd best record in the East, if Toronto and Boston are ahead of them, they fall to 5th
    Damn... I was swindled lol...... By a girl : (

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,200
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    These might truly be the ugliest uniforms I've ever seen

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    What do you mean "might"?


    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

    Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.


    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

    But Tittays are forever.

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,626
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    CP3 has been disastrous and the Rox are just ROLLING a very solid Nuggets team right now. Harden's running away with the MVP at this point, and the Rockets should scare everyone, including Golden State. I don't think any other team has a chance against them to be honest, and there's no way GS is heavy favorites in the matchup.

    Edit: Maybe Cleveland also depending on how quick the new squad can gel.
    Heh, even if the Cavs gel I think their ceiling is too low.

    At this point it's a two team race, with OKC being a dark horse. If the Cavs reach the finals it'll be hard fought, then they'll get smashed by the West winner.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,200
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Damn... I was swindled lol...... By a girl : (
    it's all good... It's a pretty stupid rule... you could have the 5 best teams in the conference in one division, and they would be 1,2, 5,6,7

    I'm sure the 2 seed would enjoy playing the basically the 5th best team in the conference


    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

    Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.


    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

    But Tittays are forever.

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,626
    Allie Clifton is hot

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,494
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    These might truly be the ugliest uniforms I've ever seen

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    You're easily in the minority.
    RIP lol, please!

    8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

    You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!


  8. #113
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,841
    what a finish in miami!

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,494
    The Bucks do not want to see the Heat in the playoffs. Wade and Dragic basically a non factor scoring wise and it's been a blowout all 2nd half.
    RIP lol, please!

    8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

    You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!


  10. #115
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,494
    Wade with potentially game saving block and Ellington with the dagger 3!
    RIP lol, please!

    8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

    You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!


  11. #116
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,007
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    CP3 has been disastrous and the Rox are just ROLLING a very solid Nuggets team right now. Harden's running away with the MVP at this point, and the Rockets should scare everyone, including Golden State. I don't think any other team has a chance against them to be honest, and there's no way GS is heavy favorites in the matchup.

    Edit: Maybe Cleveland also depending on how quick the new squad can gel.
    I wouldn't take too much away from the performance.

    Houston is the worst possible matchup for Denver. Denver has now lost like 5 straight against them. They're too slow defensively and everyone on Houston's starting lineup is quick for the slow Nuggets.

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    when the sixers finish with a 3-4 seed embiid will have something to say about that... also the rockets can play great all they want.. warriors will be massive favorites nomatter what happens.
    Hahaha that was a good one.

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    I wouldn't take too much away from the performance.

    Houston is the worst possible matchup for Denver. Denver has now lost like 5 straight against them. They're too slow defensively and everyone on Houston's starting lineup is quick for the slow Nuggets.
    Denver is 7th in offense this year with wins against the warriors (better version of rockets) and thunder. Theyíre young and athletic, i donít see any slow players other than Jokic.

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    26,356
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    I wouldn't take too much away from the performance.

    Houston is the worst possible matchup for Denver. Denver has now lost like 5 straight against them. They're too slow defensively and everyone on Houston's starting lineup is quick for the slow Nuggets.
    We don't need to take too much away from any single performance from them. They do this every other night.

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,069
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    The Bucks do not want to see the Heat in the playoffs. Wade and Dragic basically a non factor scoring wise and it's been a blowout all 2nd half.
    Itís like a 5 point game with Giannis having one of his worst games of the year


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •