Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    His actions this season further amplified my negative feelings towards him.

He is returning this year IMO.
    Last edited by No_LoavingLV; 02-16-2018 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider:32178735
    Quote Originally Posted by No_LoavingLV View Post
    What exactly is the documented proof on paper, electronicly, and on film? Nothing of real validation.

When you say a cancer or irritation you mean having independent views, expressing them, and not falling in line with the status quo? Be honest not standing for the anthem is what you and others are primarily talking about, taking offense to, and building on.
    Really Swami? You can read minds through the internet? His National Anthem stuff is NOT what has irked some of the fan base, NOT the predominating factor that has raised his status to be questioned. Independent views and expression are both welcome and cherished in all levels of society, even in the military where adherence to discipline is demanded. I served in that type of environment for decades, gathered multi-faceted people around me and built a great unit of individuals. No, again you are wrong, that is not what I meant at all. Just to clear it up for you, when one belongs to a team or squad or organization there are expectations of behavior, rules to follow AND ways to fit individuality into a team dynamic. That should go without saying. As for the documentation...it is out there...Google it.

BTW...you left out the word 'IF' from my statement. IF he is a cancer or irritant. As I said, I was very happy with his performance while running the ball in the last of the season. Once he got into game shape, you could see improvement. IF he is NOT what he is being made out to be, that is okay. A good offseason and maybe he could give us a full 16 games worth of Beast-mode. He is however, not irreplaceable and it would save the team quite a few pesos to replace him with a young and hungry rookie. Quit making a mountain out of a mole hill, the dramatic response you desire is not coming.
    Disagreed but respected.
    Last edited by No_LoavingLV; 02-16-2018 at 06:09 PM.

High maintenance with little return.
    Dogdaddy

I'll say this, he better play better with less distractions this season, or he will be a waste of the Raiders time.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    I'll say this, he better play better with less distractions this season, or he will be a waste of the Raiders time.
    For $7-7.5M this season, he better run like a pro bowler with ZERO distractions.

Honestly surprised he’s still on roster with that contract.

Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsRaiders View Post
    For $7-7.5M this season, he better run like a pro bowler with ZERO distractions.

Honestly surprised he’s still on roster with that contract.
    Another reason to play better

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567