Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Wright is garbage, i don't understand why people think he's some great fit anywhere lol.
    Other than being fragile he has been a good player his whole career. Look at his per 100 numbers. He's not great, but he's better than solid. His career ORtg is 125 to his DRtg of 106, a +19 net is not garbage. He's always done pretty much the same thing when he's been able to play ... he just hasn't been able to do it much in his career. That's why he's a great pickup IF HE'S HEALTHY (which he probably won't be).
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    His numbers say otherwise. And I tend to trust Daryl Morey over the opinions of random people on the internet.
    I actually tried to convince people in 2015 that he should have been the 6th man of the year and got mocked for it. Look at the numbers and tell me you'd CLEARLY rather have Lou Williams that year?
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

If Nerlens hits the market, I give Cavs a good chance.

PG Hill/Clarkson/Calderon
    SG JR/Hood/Korver
    SF Bron/Green/Osman
    PF Love/Nance
    C. Noel/TT

Gonna be fun seeing what Lebron molds this team into whether they get anerlens or not. Iím really hoping for that buyout. Nerlens is a beast, and will be a nuke weapon when Lebron starts setting him up.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    If Nerlens hits the market, I give Cavs a good chance.

PG Hill/Clarkson/Calderon
    SG JR/Hood/Korver
    SF Bron/Green/Osman
    PF Love/Nance
    C. Noel/TT

Gonna be fun seeing what Lebron molds this team into whether they get anerlens or not. Iím really hoping for that buyout. Nerlens is a beast, and will be a nuke weapon when Lebron starts setting him up.
    Tyreke would be a great add too

PG Tyreke/Hill/Calderon
    SG Hood/Clarkson/JR
    SF Bron/Green/Osman/Korver
    PF Love/Nance
    C Noel/TT

Now that squad can beat GS
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 02-11-2018 at 03:26 AM.

Marco Bellinelli to the Sixers.

PROCESSING

Rockets killed it by the Paul steal trade and the buyout period. Got Green averaging 14 points for nothing.Then added Wright and ISO Joe for nothing as well while keeping an already imposing team intact.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    His numbers say otherwise. And I tend to trust Daryl Morey over the opinions of random people on the internet.
    o ya my bad his numbers are freaking great! lol. He's a depth big man who shouldn't see much time period. You should make ur own opinion and not bow to any mans thoughts. if u think hes a great fit great. I don't think he is because i don't believe he's any type of a factor. Opinion based forum sir, enjoy.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

o ya my bad his numbers are freaking great! lol. He's a depth big man who shouldn't see much time period. You should make ur own opinion and not bow to any mans thoughts. if u think hes a great fit great. I don't think he is because i don't believe he's any type of a factor. Opinion based forum sir, enjoy.
    Every single advanced stat points to him being extremely efficient and productive in limited minutes. I don't know that I think he's a "great fit" necessarily, but that's kind of what the Rockets need. They don't need some superstar center, and if any team thinks they're going to randomly pick up a star player in the buyout process, they'd be crazy. The buyout period isn't about getting a stud to be your second or third best guy. It's about filling out your bench with guys who can be productive when they're on the floor and give you depth as your 8th, 9th or 10th best players. That's pretty much who Wright is. Give him 10-15 minutes, and he'll have a positive impact on the floor. Expect him to play 30 minutes and play 70+ games a season, and you're going to be extremely underwhelmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Bucks vs raptors in the ECF. Mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I actually tried to convince people in 2015 that he should have been the 6th man of the year and got mocked for it. Look at the numbers and tell me you'd CLEARLY rather have Lou Williams that year?
    Yeah, it's a bummer he hasn't been able to stay healthy the last few seasons. But with he and Nene sharing the backup center duties, I'd like to think that shouldn't be as much of an issue. I do think his skillset fits the Rockets offense a little more favorably than Nene, though. And he'd certainly be an upgrade over Nene on the defensive end.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Tyreke would be a great add too

PG Tyreke/Hill/Calderon
    SG Hood/Clarkson/JR
    SF Bron/Green/Osman/Korver
    PF Love/Nance
    C Noel/TT

Now that squad can beat GS
    More interesting yes, but the only position that team is better than the Warriors is SF and LeBron to KD isn't a exactly a big advantage to Cavs.

But no doubt the Cavs have a reasonable chance to be better than they were a week ago.

https://www.basketball-reference.com...02&idx=players

Just scroll down to Per 100 possessions and the Advanced stats and tell me which player did more for their team? Williams with a +5 NetRating vs Wrights +29. 6th man goes to players who more often than not supply empty points.

Belinelli Trusts the Process, Will Sign With Sixers

Per his Twitter and league sources

Sixers now have 3 true knockdown shooters in Reddick, Belinelli and Covington.

Do we really need a new thread for this? We have a buyout thread for these transactions.

I think knockdown shooter is a bit of an exaggeration for Ro-Co but overall PHI looks very solid on paper. They just need to figure it out.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast