Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mudiay to Knicks, Devin Harris to Denver, McDermott to Dallas

Adrian Wojnarowski

Verified account

@wojespn
    2m2 minutes ago
    More
    Denver, New York and Dallas agreed on a three-way deal, league sources tell ESPN. Mudiay to Knicks; Devin Harris to Denver and Doug McDermott to Dallas.

Shams Charania

Verified account

@ShamsCharania
    2m2 minutes ago
    More
    Sources: Dallas is also acquiring second-round pick from Denver in trade sending Emmanuel Mudiay to New York, Devin Harris to Denver, Doug McDermott to Mavs.

Ehh as a mavs fan why not

I've always been a fan of Devin Harris. He'll provide some stability off the bench. Mudiay has been playing well lately but he's very inconsistent. In NY, he'll get a chance to start over.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    I've always been a fan of Devin Harris. He'll provide some stability off the bench. Mudiay has been playing well lately but he's very inconsistent. In NY, he'll get a chance to start over.
    Harris will also be great for team chemistry.

Is that really the best they could get for mudiay?

I love this deal for the Knicks.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Is that really the best they could get for mudiay?
    Analytics would tell you yeah. He is one of the worst RPM players in the entire league. He has hot and cold. He will have a great few games and then he goes cold, and when his shots arenít falling everything goes to ****. He turns the ball over too much. His defense isnít that good.

Harris provides a solid bench guard that can be dependable to run an offense. I think he is gone after the year. I think Denver will roll with Morris as the backup PG next year since he is a smart pick and roll player, always has been and doesnít turn the ball over. He has played solid in the G league and I think one solid offseason he can be a fine PG who you can depend on.

Basicallly Mudiay needed a fresh start and right now he is not what we need. Denverís second unit is pitiful in terms of turnovers and overall production.

Mudiay is brutal. He's exactly the kind of player the Knicks of the past 20 years have chased.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Mudiay is brutal. He's exactly the kind of player the Knicks of the past 20 years have chased.
    On a rookie contract for one more year never this is a new territory for Knicks lol still would have loved to get payton instead.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185:32166640
    On a rookie contract for one more year never this is a new territory for Knicks lol still would have loved to get payton instead.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Yeah that comment is certified trolling. The pattern was acquiring overpaid players on long term deals. Marbury-rose-francis-etc.

Lottery picks on their rookie deal? Thats new.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

The mavericks get McDermott and a 2nd rounder for Harris .... well that's a no brainer for the Mavs. I feel like Denver should have got that pick.. They basically gave up the youngest player in the deal away. Mavs did good here.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    The mavericks get McDermott and a 2nd rounder for Harris .... well that's a no brainer for the Mavs. I feel like Denver should have got that pick.. They basically gave up the youngest player in the deal away. Mavs did good here.
    Denver got a pick via the Knicks and an expiring. Iím fine with Denver. Mudiay had his chance. I think he will be a late bloomer in this league though.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Yeah that comment is certified trolling. The pattern was acquiring overpaid players on long term deals. Marbury-rose-francis-etc.

Lottery picks on their rookie deal? Thats new.
    Is that the pattern you identified? That's fair.

Mudiay
    Burke
    Jennings
    Rose
    Anthony
    Bargnani
    Smith
    Harrington
    Hughes
    McGrady
    Robinson
    Marbury
    Francis

If there is somebody who scores, or has scored in the past, regardless of whether they are actually good at it, the Knicks are interested. Nothing to do with contract size.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Is that the pattern you identified? That's fair.

Mudiay
    Burke
    Jennings
    Rose
    Anthony
    Bargnani
    Smith
    Harrington
    Hughes
    McGrady
    Robinson
    Marbury
    Francis

If there is somebody who scores, or has scored in the past, regardless of whether they are actually good at it, the Knicks are interested. Nothing to do with contract size.
    wow i didn't know we got all of those guys on their rookie contracts at the age of 21 without preinjury history in mint condition lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast