Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I'm hyped. That Cavs/Celtics game on Sunday is gonna be gooood.
    Never has a Cavs season needed a shakeup more than this. Was getting so hard to watch those effortless games.

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    I think they'll be better be you said it was addition by subtraction with Wade which isn't true. They should be better now but if they kept Wade with this current group they would be even better. You don't know what the line means obviously.
    What about Wade in Miami? Can you guys do lebron a favor and eliminate the Celtics or Raptors for Bron Bron?

IT asked for it though. Looking back, he really came in acting like a óó-. New guys gotta come in, put there head down, shut up and work...especially if ur playing like dust.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    IT asked for it though. Looking back, he really came in acting like a óó-. New guys gotta come in, put there head down, shut up and work...especially if ur playing like dust.
    yup, 100%. IT had one good season, bought into his own hype, and came into Cleveland thinking he was gonna be LeBron's lifelong bestfriend or something.. once he trashtalked Kevin love, i was like this dude is a total piece of trash. And he talks about players not playing defense or hustling but this guy has the worst defensive rating in the past 25 years. what an absolute hypocrite.

I really like the moves they made. But I just think itís too much turnover to all come together so quickly with such a trash coach.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I really like the moves they made. But I just think itís too much turnover to all come together so quickly with such a trash coach.
    they should get rid of Lue for David fizdale... when cavs were struggling two weeks ago, Ty Lue said there would be some changes.. all he did was put TT in the starting roster. Players like Ty Lue but the guy honestly doesn't understand the technicality of coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    What about Wade in Miami? Can you guys do lebron a favor and eliminate the Celtics or Raptors for Bron Bron?
    Heat are running through the East.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

oh wow what a change a day can do lol

RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

That was already going to happen. In the HEAT forum, I've been telling them that Miami will make the 2nd rd, but I don't know what the League has in mind beyond that point.

I can't take the regular season too seriously, I see too many games being thrown away by superior teams.

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin

The Jazz should have been able to get something of more value for Hood ... Crowder is only 2 years older but somehow his play has seemingly fallen apart. Maybe it's just confidence and the building Jazz in search of leadership will be the perfect place for him to rediscover his game. Even so I'd have thought they could have added a 2nd round pick at least.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Iím thinking

PG Hill/Calderone
    SG. Hood/Clarkston/JR
    SF. Bron/Green/Korver
    PF. Love/Nance
    C. TT/Zizick

Still donít like loosing Wade like that. Loved him as 2nd PG, but Calderones 3pt shooting might make him a better option. If they can land Brook Lopez if he got cut, Iíd love there chances.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 02-09-2018 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    The Cavaliers just subtracted four years from and added 7 inches to their likely starting back court, along with better shooting and defense. LeBron and Nance are going to have their own dunk contest. Plus Cleveland can still deal the Love and/or the Brooklyn pick this summer, depending on where it lands.
    This is my thought process exactly. The Cavs certainly got better, but lets not act like this team is going to compete with Golden State. You are telling me Hood/George Hill/Nance and Jordan Clarkson are going to scare KD/Curry/Klay and Draymond?

Kyrie alone struck more fear into those guys than anyone Cleveland got, they had a genuine respect for Kyrie's game and you could almost argue Kyrie had just as much of a hand in their 2016 title as Bron.

Cleveland still very well may not come out of the East with this roster, lets not forget Hayward may come back for Boston. What I see happening is simple, Cleveland went out and showed LeBron they can spend, and they got plenty of very high quality role players in the process.

If Paul George opts out and tells OKC he wants out, or Cousins etc, Cleveland could use these new players as a trade chip and do something similar to what Houston did with CP3. If Anthony Davis or somebody becomes available, depending on where the Nets pick falls, Cleveland could make a serious run at someone. The Nets are one game ahead of the worst team in the league, lets say for example they get the 1st pick, and Cleveland takes Bagley, you'd be hard pressed if you are NO to turn down Bagley for AD, especially if Davis says he won't resign.

If LeBron leaves, Cleveland still has the Nets pick and a much younger roster, either way, Cleveland has positioned themselves extremely well for 2018 and beyond. I rhink what they need to do now this off-season is go back out and get that 3rd star to replace Kyrie, whether it be PG, Cousins, whoever.
    Last edited by Nikeman; 02-09-2018 at 01:38 AM.

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast