Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Yep.

George Jesse Hill Jr. is an American professional basketball player for the Cleveland Cavaliers of the National Basketball Association. Wikipedia
    Born: May 4, 1986 (age 31), Indianapolis, IN
    Height: 6′ 2″
    Wingspan: 7′ 0″
    Current team: Sacramento Kings (#3 / Point guard)
    6'2 with a 7ft wingspan pretty nice measurements

Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    6'2 with a 7ft wingspan pretty amazing measurements
    Yeah, he's a pretty average defender but the wingspan makes him above-average (when he wants to be). He has great hands.

He isn't a pure point guard or shooting guard, but I don't think it's a huge deal with LeBron on the team since Bron does a ton of play-making. Not to mention Hill is a terrific 3-point shooter and has good handles.

Damn that's a lot of moves

I don't understand what the Cavs are doing at all.... Are they rebuilding? So you deal a franchise superstar in Kyrie Irving to keep Lebron happy and now you are gonna lose Lebron in the offseason. Well, dark times coming to Cleveland soon.

Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin

These moves feel like the Cavs are preparing for life without LeBron. Cost effective guards, not trading for a big star, keeping Love and TT. Feels like one run with LeBron and role players then super Rockets for LeBron next year with Harden and Paul.

2018-2019 Cavs

SG Clarkson
    PG Hill/Hood
    SF New Franchise Player taken with Nets Pick
    PF Love
    C Thompson
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    These moves feel like the Cavs are preparing for life without LeBron. Cost effective guards, not trading for a big star, keeping Love and TT. Feels like one run with LeBron and role players then super Rockets for LeBron next year with Harden and Paul.

2018-2019 Cavs

SG Clarkson
    PG Hill/Hood
    SF New Franchise Player taken with Nets Pick
    PF Love
    C Thompson
    There were no big stars left to go after. Market is really picky. No one wants to take on large contracts.

I honestly don't understand what the Jazz or Cavs are doing in this. Is Cleveland preparing for life after Lebron with these moves? Because they're not looking good at all IMO

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    How do you get worse than what they already are? IT+Channing+Shump+Crowder+Rose. None of those players were contributing at all.
    While true, I don't think they're better either. Now they have the difficult task of trying to gel in a half season.

City of Champions

I think Cleveland got a bunch worst also

OUT
    -Isaiah Thomas
    -Dwyane Wade
    -Derrick Rose
    -Jae Crowder
    -Iman Shumpert
    -Channing Frye
    -2018 own 1st

IN
    -Jordan Clarkson
    -Larry Nance Jr
    -George Hill
    -Rodney Hood
    -Heavily-protected future 2nd

The only ones I'm gonna miss losing out on from that group is Wade and Frye.

I'm too excited to post a huge 234908234 word post right now though. I think we'll be better. Minimally I think we need a 3rd star to compete with whoever comes out from the West, but I think we have a better chance at making it out of the East right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    More like this:

Cavs trade Kyrie Irving, Iman Shumpert, Derrick Rose, 2018 Cavs 1st round pick for:

Jordan Clarkson
    Larry Nance Jr.
    George Hill
    Rodney Hood
    Ante Zizic
    Brooklyn pick

Not bad at all.
    DRose was moreso just a very small free agent signing and nothing else. Maybe put Channing Frye there instead of DRose. Then yeah, that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Okc could use Rose
    No thanks. If I have to see Rose pull up for a midrange shot one more time....

No clue what the point of this was for the Kings. Shumpert should probably opt in because he won't get $12M/yr on the open market. Joe Johnson doesn't matter at all, but at least he's expiring. We get a 2nd and cap space, but we lose an actual asset in Hill, who I think we could have gotten good value for next year at this time since he's basically an expiring next year (third year only guaranteed for $1M). Cap space is wasted on us because no one wants to come here.

Okc could use Rose

Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast