5. Broncos - Fitzpatrick
    6. Jets - Josh Allen
    7. Bucs - Q. Nelson
    8. Bears - Ridley
    9. Niners- Edmunds
    10. Raiders - R. Smith
    11. Dolphins -

Me personally I'd grab Mayfield or trade back
    I personally would be very sad, as I want either Nelson, Allen, Smith or Edmunds . . . but if this were the case, I'd be calling ARZ, BUF, JAC and such and telling them they can have Baker Mayfield for a 2018 1st and 2019 1st.

I'd be sprinting to turn in the pick for Derwin James.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

I would want Lamar in this scenario per usual. Goedert would be my 2nd choice. I would reach for him for the massive need. Davenport would be my 3rd choice in this scenario. Price would probably be my 4th choice

Sorry I am not familiar with many of the players, but I'd probably go after Mayfield, unless I see a very likely double digit sack master. In that case I still likely go after Mayfield, but I might at least take a moment to think it over.

Time to take a chance to be great.

Mayfield or Derwin but ideally a trade down with Arizona or Buffalo or anyone else who wants Mayfield.

I think Id take Mayfield, feel the kid will be good.

As Kody said, I don't think you could go wrong with Derwin James either in this slot.

Honestly, Miami would almost have to try to **** this up, there's a ton of talent in the top half of this draft.

BTW, if I'm the Browns, I take Barkley 1st and then take one of the blue chip QBs at 4th overall (rather than vice versa). Barkley is the best player in the draft and certainly won't be there when they pick at 4.

Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    I think Id take Mayfield, feel the kid will be good.

As Kody said, I don't think you could go wrong with Derwin James either in this slot.

Honestly, Miami would almost have to try to **** this up, there's a ton of talent in the top half of this draft.

BTW, if I'm the Browns, I take Barkley 1st and then take one of the blue chip QBs at 4th overall (rather than vice versa). Barkley is the best player in the draft and certainly won't be there when they pick at 4.
    Exactly. There's some people talking about trading back, but honestly I wouldn't move. Take the best player because no matter what the best player will be a game changer. This isn't like past years where we're desperately hoping for one or two guys to drop. No matter what there will be a great player available and probably at a position of need. The only way I move down is if you get a monster trade for a QB. Say the Cardinals move up and give a future first or a 2nd, I'd take it. But I'd hate to move down into the 20's.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince