Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

2/6 NBA Game Thread

I think Orlando steals one from the Cavs, maybe catapulting Gilbert to send the pick for a player, and GSW come out and crush OKC. Nothing against the Thunder, i just think the warriors make it a statement game

Quote Originally Posted by Texan_Rocket View Post
    I think Orlando steals one from the Cavs, maybe catapulting Gilbert to send the pick for a player, and GSW come out and crush OKC. Nothing against the Thunder, i just think the warriors make it a statement game
    If that's what it takes to trade the Nets pick I hope you're right.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    If that's what it takes to trade the Nets pick I hope you're right.
    Well i think Lebron might be coasting it to force Gilbert to make a trade, any trade. Orlando isn’t good but they give 110%

Shot over 50% from the 3 last time they played Houston i believe. I could be weong

Quote Originally Posted by Texan_Rocket View Post
    Well i think Lebron might be coasting it to force Gilbert to make a trade, any trade. Orlando isn’t good but they give 110%

Shot over 50% from the 3 last time they played Houston i believe. I could be weong
    Yea I think he's tanking for moves to happen as crazy as that may sound. He has not declined this much from December to January because of age.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

If Cavs make zero trades, LeBron should leave. This is embarrassing. You have the BKLYN pick but you can't use your brain to make any trades? How difficult is it? Dan Gilbert is B-A-D. Everyone is trying to unload their roster and the best he can do is ask George Hill if he would sacrifice his money if LeBron leaves.. What a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt:32154536
    If Cavs make zero trades, LeBron should leave. This is embarrassing. You have the BKLYN pick but you can't use your brain to make any trades? How difficult is it? Dan Gilbert is B-A-D. Everyone is trying to unload their roster and the best he can do is ask George Hill if he would sacrifice his money if LeBron leaves.. What a joke?
    Why trade the pick and when he's not committing? They do have to think about life after LeBron.

All the Cavs have done is spend more money than any other organization to get him as much help as he possibly needs. Last year they added Korver and everyone was upset at Atlanta for giving him away. They end up orchestrating an unstoppable offense and played the Warriors tough.

This year they bring the band back but were forced to trade away Irving because he didn't like playing in an organization that catered to one player. The IT trade looks bad now but no one complained before January. The East is so easy and the Cavs will cake walk through it. That's all I've heard until now. Now that they have completely imploded, it's management's fault again.

The Cavs got their ring, if he doesn't want to commit, keep the pick and let him walk.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Why trade the pick and when he's not committing? They do have to think about life after LeBron.

All the Cavs have done is spend more money than any other organization to get him as much help as he possibly needs. Last year they added Korver and everyone was upset at Atlanta for giving him away. They end up orchestrating an unstoppable offense and played the Warriors tough.

This year they bring the band back but were forced to trade away Irving because he didn't like playing in an organization that catered to one player. The IT trade looks bad now but no one complained before January. The East is so easy and the Cavs will cake walk through it. That's all I've heard until now. Now that they have completely imploded, it's management's fault again.

The Cavs got their ring, if he doesn't want to commit, keep the pick and let him walk.
    LeBron's taking out teams and collecting his infinity stones.

Cavs have won 7 (or 8) straight in Orlando, and 19 out of the last 20 games vs. Orlando.

I wanna see how we play tonight. I want to see IT get hot for once and not play like it's his first game ever playing basketball.

I'll be watching Gordon too. If he has a big game I wonder if the Cavs will consider dealing for him for the Nets pick.

Also, C's @ Raps tonight...

Really wish we had the reigning ROTY healthy.

So far Cavs looking decent defensively. Doesn't matter that it's against the worst team in the NBA - this Cavs team need SOMETHING.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex:32154743
    Also, C's @ Raps tonight...

I hope Irving is playing. I'd like to see how these two teams match up at full strength.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post

1) LeBron not committing has everything to do with not trusting Cavs management. He trusted Miami to sign four years. These new two year, 2nd option deals only happened with Cleveland.

2) Isn't the sole reason of a management to compete when you have the shot? Am I under the impression that the Cavs traded Kyrie knowing that the BKLYN pick was the biggest value of the trade, and now wants LeBron to "commit" to them when they kept him out of loop with that Kyrie trade? Yes, no one complained about the IT deal because it was assumed they would trade the BKLYN pick when they needed to make the necessary changes. If you're the star player of a team and they trade your best teammate for a future pick without you knowing, how are you supposed to feel?

3) I've said that LeBron's bad deals were the TT/J.R.. He should be blamed for that. But if you look back at the thread, the plan was always to trade that BKLYN pick if it didn't work out. Now, it's because they think LeBron wants to leave. Management has been poor. Just look at what they tried to do to George Hill... Are you telling me that's an organization that shouldn't be blamed the most?

GOAT-MODE watch is on - LeBron is going ham right now.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast