Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I mean from a fan perspective it sucks because it looks like a loss on the surface however the eagles don’t do this without a motivation nor do they do it without comfort that the team won’t lose doing so

And considering the team of Pederson, Roseman and Douglas has led to almost immediate success. What 2 years and a Super Bowl I’ve developed trust in them.

Maybe it lets us keep graham who’s much more important. Or maybe we can keep Darby who played outstanding for us

Who knows
    Huh, wut?

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Had a offer in hand to trade Foles to Cleveland for #35. Let Foles make the decision, according to reports. I would have loved to see him go and get a chance to start as well as getting such a high return. Not upset at all that he is still a bird though.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

yea i can take or leave that either way. I know the Browns appear to building something but they are the Browns and were always gonna take a QB at 1 anyway and already have Taylor so not sure if Foles would even get much of a real shot.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

From what I gathered the Eagles have been trying to move on from Mychal Kendricks since 2016 it was then that the Eagles knew he had no future on this team. Jim Schwartz uses more 2 linebacker sets to try to neutralize teams passing games and Kendricks salary and the lack of a need for a will linebacker made Kendricks expendable. I also suspect that teams were not willing to give the Eagles the compensation that they wanted due to Kendricks bad contract so that was the very reason he stayed on this team for so long.

I mean, it was pretty well known by everyone that they were trying to move on from Kendricks. They probably like what they had behind Kendricks and if you can get 80/90% of what he was from a guy making a fraction of the cost you should do it.

lets not forget Kendricks asked for a trade before last season. this was pretty much expected.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Had a offer in hand to trade Foles to Cleveland for #35. Let Foles make the decision, according to reports. I would have loved to see him go and get a chance to start as well as getting such a high return. Not upset at all that he is still a bird though.
    If the reports are true anyway.

Joe Banner, in his Q&A session on The Athletic, mentions numerous reasons why he's skeptical of this being true.

No trip to the White House.

Trump is an idiot for real.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Watching the Superbowl highlights from last year was so much fun...I'm pretty excited for this season too. Wentz is going to be sooooo hungry for the title this year and his teammates should rally around him. That is our true x-factor for the season.

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Watching the Superbowl highlights from last year was so much fun...I'm pretty excited for this season too. Wentz is going to be sooooo hungry for the title this year and his teammates should rally around him. That is our true x-factor for the season.
    No hangover at all with these boys.

The return... 2018-19

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364