Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Nice veteran leadership. Eagles trying to win now (again). That being said, we'll have to stockpile draft picks at some point (for this year and going forth). Wentz is gonna get a mega deal eventually so we will need young talent around him.
    I'm assuming Wentz will get that deal after this next year. I'm not really on board with John S saying that the eagles need to target a wr in round 1 this year, but I want the eagles to get a young WR at some point that can be Wentz go to target for 7-10 years. Ditto for running back. Howie isn't gonna stay as is for the draft, I'd be surprised if they don't obtain more draft picks somehow.

If the Eagles can get a player at any position like Derek Barnett this year where he provides great depth now but also has a high ceiling for the future, that'd be a slam dunk imo.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Ngata should be a good temporary replacement in the run game for Beau Allen, assuming he leaves in free agency.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Ngata to eagles

Dang, not what he used to be but a good veteran to come off the bench every now and then, replaces beau allen i guess.

It's funny how eagles are still making plays in FA considering cap situation. Good for them.

per over the cap,

Eagles have 107 million committed to their lines this season.

No other team appears to be over 80 million.
    "2008 WORLD ****ING CHAMPIONS"

Wondering how much the Eagles like Billy Brown? They signed him to a contract in February and reading stuff during 2017 saying they were high on him (converted WR to TE). Maybe they already have their new Burton? Not as athletic but still could be that 2nd TE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Wondering how much the Eagles like Billy Brown? They signed him to a contract in February and reading stuff during 2017 saying they were high on him (converted WR to TE). Maybe they already have their new Burton? Not as athletic but still could be that 2nd TE.
    I guess we will see when he's throwing TD's to Wentz in the SB. Par for the course.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

I think Ngata is a huge get. Not what he once was, but surrounding by unbelievable talent on a 4-3 DL. Do your dirty stuff Howie.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I think Ngata is a huge get. Not what he once was, but surrounding by unbelievable talent on a 4-3 DL. Do your dirty stuff Howie.
    And the beauty of it, is that he only needs to play maybe 30-40% of the snaps so he will be fresh all throughout the game which will help, despite his age. He's this years Chris long.

Your baby can't do this

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaand we're under the cap. Celek released. Kind of a hard pill to swallow. Longest tenured Philadelphia athlete.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I'll never forget the Captain Morgan pose.

The return... 2018-19

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaand we're under the cap. Celek released. Kind of a hard pill to swallow. Longest tenured Philadelphia athlete.
    Nooooooo

Your baby can't do this

And they've signed Corey Nelson LB from Denver.

And they've signed Corey Nelson LB from Denver.
    Yessssss

Your baby can't do this

Actually not gonna lie.. I have no clue who that is tbh.. Hahahha is he any good?

Your baby can't do this

Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast