Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 64 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Report says 5 years $40M....... I hate to say it.....but that is steep if it is accurate for any LB not named Luke Kuechly.....

Bradham was a beast last season and deserves this. Imagine if he caught those 5 dropped interceptions lol.

The return... 2018-19

Ian Rapoport Retweeted Mike Garafolo

The #Eagles keep one of their own, and now they are expected to shop LB Mychal Kendricks, who has a 7.6M cap hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Bradham was a beast last season and deserves this. Imagine if he caught those 5 dropped interceptions lol.
    Lol....quite true.... $8M AAV is quite a bit for a LB....but he does seem to be the perfect fit for Schwartzs system

So the draft is going to be super interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

That's a large deal but I'm ok with it for now. Kendricks is most likely gone (especially with Hicks needing a new deal). No reason paying 3 LB's big money when we only play in 3 LB sets like 30% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    That's a large deal but I'm ok with it for now. Kendricks is most likely gone (especially with Hicks needing a new deal). No reason paying 3 LB's big money when we only play in 3 LB sets like 30% of the time.
    At least Kendricks had a decent 2017 and should fetch some sort of day 3 draft pick

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    At least Kendricks had a decent 2017 and should fetch some sort of day 3 draft pick
    He should definitely get more than he would have last year after some solid player. Guy is a starting caliber player in this league, just wont get enough snaps here for that cap hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    He should definitely get more than he would have last year after some solid player. Guy is a starting caliber player in this league, just wont get enough snaps here for that cap hit.
    Absolutely, but that cap hit will scare some teams. I see the possibility of the Eagles needing to eat some of it in order to move him. Just dont know how we will do it with the new contracts Howie has signed.....However, in Howie I trust.....lol

Report says 5 years $40M....... I hate to say it.....but that is steep if it is accurate for any LB not named Luke Kuechly.....
    It's top 8 outside 4-3 linebacker $. Not bad at all.

Absolutely, but that cap hit will scare some teams. I see the possibility of the Eagles needing to eat some of it in order to move him. Just dont know how we will do it with the new contracts Howie has signed.....However, in Howie I trust.....lol
    You can't eat $ in NFL contracts in order to trade players. It's not baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by godunkadunk8 View Post
    You can't eat $ in NFL contracts in order to trade players. It's not baseball.
    My mistake.... I thought they could assume some of the salary

Apparently the Eagles can recoup $4.4M in cap by trading Kendricks.... A reasonable amount given he doesnt seem to be in their plans moving forward

Had to keep bradham in order to have a hope of repeating. He is to our second level what Cox is to our first

Cox
    Bradham
    Jenkins

Those are the kings of each level

Would hate to lose Kendrick’s but if it facilitated keeping bradham you do it and hope that hicks can get healthy

Beau Allen signed with the Bucs, which was expected since we brought in Ngata. I'm glad a team is giving him an opportunity to start.

Page 36 of 64 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast