Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheKing30 View Post
    I am a ND fan so I would like to have Smythe and St. Brown. St. Brown (Now remember I am a bit biased being a ND fan) is a stud and plays hard every down. His numbers were WAY down this year but after watching every single game here's why. ND's starting QB Brandon Wimbush is essentially a run first QB who can chuck the football occasionally. This is the sole reason for St. Browns major drop off in production. When St. Brown had a pass first QB he was very good. But this works in our favor as he will drop after a down season this year statistically so I would be delighted to be able to grab him. I'm not sure his current projection on where he will be drafted but if he truly is projected to fall all the way to the 6th rounds I would pounce all over him. He's can be a solid borderline #2/#3 WR with upside.
    The combine and pro days are yet to be played out and those will probably go a long way towards determining where he will go in the draft.
    All aboard the Josey Jewell & Josh Jackson train.

krsonekth

All aboard the Josey Jewell & Josh Jackson train.

krsonekth

My previous words in a rearranged order. Exactly my thinking.

Id use ever 6th round draft pick we had trying to find a guy who can return punts. Jalen Fumble Fingers Richard may be the worst ever.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    Id use ever 6th round draft pick we had trying to find a guy who can return punts. Jalen Fumble Fingers Richard may be the worst ever.
    And guys that will excel on KC/PC. I agree PR translates well from college. Snag at least 2

My man Ike got a bad rap

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234