Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    That’s fine, come to Houston for the minimum and let Harden and Paul be the leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    The motto for Lebron's career is "he needs more help." You'd think the guy was on welfare with 25 kids to different mothers or something, rather than an NBA superstar that has team-hopped and gotten coaches fired because he wants to be handed everything.

Also, thread is pointless because Lebron has never been a good leader. It's fine, I think MJ is overrated as a leader to and now ever superstar is a leader but Lebron definitely isn't one.
    He's literally saved teammates lives and careers.
    That He doesn't have enough help doesn't change ****

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    He's literally saved teammates lives and careers.
    That He doesn't have enough help doesn't change ****
    Not joking ... who's life was saved by LeBron??
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Because apparently enough people don't know the difference between litterally and figuratively the definition was changed.

https://www.cnn.com/2013/08/15/livin...ion/index.html

Crazy

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index....ames_clev.html

Heard other stories of his heroism too

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Because apparently enough people don't know the difference between litterally and figuratively the definition was changed.

https://www.cnn.com/2013/08/15/livin...ion/index.html

Crazy
    If the definition changed, you're now the one misusing the word. Luckily I never consented. You're literally wrong and you've figuratively put your foot in your mouth

Lbj is just upset that his mind games isn't working on Gilbert.

This is the team he is stuck with because Gilbert is content with one championship, also Lbj can't complain, he is the one not committing to the Cav's long term. So why would the Cav's operate as if he is going to be there.

Lbj should just go to the front office 24hrs before the trade deadline ends and say; this is the two teams I would like to play out the rest of the year with. If Dan wants to get something for him, then they move him, if not, Cleveland enjoys going to the Final's again & the Warriors win another championship.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

If the definition changed, you're now the one misusing the word. Luckily I never consented. You're literally wrong and you've figuratively put your foot in your mouth
    I'm fine with language changing, there's no stopping it ... but changing "literally" to imply emphasis does bug me. It's the same thing that happened to "really" and "totally" ... I guess "actually" is going to be the next to fall.

That story is not about LeBron saving anyone's life, it's about him being a good supported dude which is nice enough.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Lbj can't complain
    The next person I see who can't complain will be the first.

I'm fine with language changing, there's no stopping it ... but changing "literally" to imply emphasis does bug me. It's the same thing that happened to "really" and "totally" ... I guess "actually" is going to be the next to fall.

That story is not about LeBron saving anyone's life, it's about him being a good supported dude which is nice enough.
    It's wrong to allow it.

Really how so? Delonte knows his life

The next person I see who can't complain will be the first.
    Bill Russell in basketball

Not at life

It's wrong to allow it.

Really how so? Delonte knows his life
    I don't understand what you mean by "It's wrong to allow it"?

Delonte was actually quoted as saying "I don't know what would have happened" ... so he doesn't know his life by his own words. No doubt LeBron helped him and Delonte appreciates him for it, and I do too.

Bill Russell in basketball

Not at life
    Bill Russell has complained about basketball plenty.

Well seeing as I'm not using the word there I'm neither litterally wrong or figuratively putting my foot anywhere. Simply pointing out to scoots the definition has changed. The hate in you is strong though. You should get that looked at.

Quote Originally Posted by Pfeifer View Post
    This is nothing new. Hes only been considered a leader because hes the best on the planet. Always done things like run off at the end of a loss like a baby. He seems like a crappy teammate tbh. Id still have him on my team anyday lol. I really hated his shout out to himself about his points milestone as well.
    This is my first reaction as well. LeBron's comments don't seem out of character for him at all. That's always how he talks.

Everything I hear from LeBron sounds like just him setting it up so he can say "I didn't have any help" and people will subconsciously just think "yeah, he didn't have any help".
    I don't read it that way at all. Imagine being asked hundreds of times about your team. It just sounds like a dead pan generic sports answer. He doesn't want to call out teammates right now so he went with the tunnel vision answer. "I'll continue to do my best."

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    The motto for Lebron's career is "he needs more help." You'd think the guy was on welfare with 25 kids to different mothers or something, rather than an NBA superstar that has team-hopped and gotten coaches fired because he wants to be handed everything.

Also, thread is pointless because Lebron has never been a good leader. It's fine, I think MJ is overrated as a leader to and now ever superstar is a leader but Lebron definitely isn't one.
    I don't think any of us really know that for sure. I think he's a passive aggressive complainer in the media but the impression that I get is that he's actually an awesome teammate. This is going back a while but I remember when LeBron and his teammates used to do fake photo shoots before games. Those guys loved each other and LeBron was at the front of it all. I really think he tries to make his teams feel like a family. Maybe I'm wrong but that's my gut call.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Well seeing as I'm not using the word there I'm neither litterally wrong or figuratively putting my foot anywhere. Simply pointing out to scoots the definition has changed. The hate in you is strong though. You should get that looked at.
    You wanna nitpick about the use of the word literally and then you use the word "hate" to describe an internet post about wordplay. I'm afraid to call that hyperbole for fear that you will come after me.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast