Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox47 View Post
    Celtics shopping Marcus Smart right now according to Woj on his podcast. So much for that 0% chance lol. Not saying he will get traded, but thats more because celtics want a first round pick and I doubt anyone will give up a first round pick for a marcus smart rental.
    I dont think we move Smart for Tyreke but I do think there is a chance we move him. Sucks that he has a boo boo right now...that hurt his stock a bit.
    El Presidente

Depending on who we trade and what we have for roster spots....I think Vince Carter is a guy we should look at. Not that we really need a veteran leader...we already have it in Al Horford but I think Vince would be a great fit as a guy off the bench with playoff experience. He'd be an instant fan favorite too!

Also if Tyson Chandler is bought out...you can never have enough bigs!
    El Presidente

Quote Originally Posted by rufo4100 View Post
    Depending on who we trade and what we have for roster spots....I think Vince Carter is a guy we should look at. Not that we really need a veteran leader...we already have it in Al Horford but I think Vince would be a great fit as a guy off the bench with playoff experience. He'd be an instant fan favorite too!
    IMO, Vince is cooked, especially since the C's will be playing post season games...

When Carter was playing for NJ I happened to see him at a gas station in his car... The station was empty... His window was down so I walked over with my son to say hello... without even getting a word out he put the window up...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

No way on VC.

Smart and pick(s) for stiff and pick.

I'd deal Smart and a 1st and good 2nd for rubbish and 1st 7-10 slots lower. A team in the 6-10 playoff slot that wants Smart for this year and a resign would do that. A team with no hope would not.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Has anyone heard of potential buyouts...??? Seems pretty quiet...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

Joe Johnson the only name Iím hearing right now, wants out of Utah either trade or buyout

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    Joe Johnson the only name Iím hearing right now, wants out of Utah either trade or buyout
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...eadline-steals

Lots of guys seemingly
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    LAL, IMO is the strangest story this season... They're playing like a team with no 1st round pick in a pretty stacked top 6 draft... The plan now is the 19' FA class... IMO, just keep Randle and let the young kids rock... It's LA... They'll have no problem attracting players, especially with Magic at the helm now... Let Randle walk after the season... Magic or Walton didn't draft him... A team will offer him the most he can get and LA knows they won't match...

Utah should just keep Favors also... They may be able to squeeze into the 8th seed... IMO the Pel's can't keep up with out Cousins...

Surprising Dedmon isn't taken already... Seems like offense is currently on the minds of playoff teams... But to fill the missing rim protector role for those playoff teams could be a big addition... IMO, the Blazers should be all over him...

Belinelli would be a terrible pick-up for the C's... He's a sharpshooter who IMO would be the 6th guy on the team to take a last minute shot... I actually trust Jonas more than Belinelli... Surprised Ilyasova isn't on the list... He's got his feet wet in regards to the playoffs, but IMO he deserves another shot with a top playoff team...

Glad the C's were turned down by Riley (not surprised) for trading up to get Winslow... I'll take Rozier 10 out of 10 times over Winslow...

I've never been a fan of Muhammad... If Thibs don't give him the time of day, I know DA won't...

Reggie Lewis

It wasnít Riley who turned us down it was Jordan and they took kaminsky.

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    It wasnít Riley who turned us down it was Jordan and they took kaminsky.
    I could have swore that DA initiated talks with Miami about trading up to get Winslow... http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/m...15-column.html

Miami was always the less talked about team that the C's initiated trade talks with... Probably because DA offered 6 picks to Charlotte...

Reggie Lewis

Maybe the Lakers lost track of the pick. As I suggested 2-3 months back we should engineer 3 way deals designed to give LAL draft picks, and suck away useful talent that can win games. Seriously wouldn't it be worth two of our worst picks to strip LAL and hope they plummet. Safer if it was done a month ago.

So no Tyreke means we'll be going after Joe Johnson then?

On the PSD homepage I read that IT might be bought out by the Lakers. On a scale from 0 to 10, how likely is it that we get him back if that happens?

Quote Originally Posted by DitchDat View Post

On the PSD homepage I read that IT might be bought out by the Lakers. On a scale from 0 to 10, how likely is it that we get him back if that happens?
    I'll give about a 10% chance LAL buys him out and a 0% chance he comes back here.

City of Champions

Quote Originally Posted by DitchDat View Post

That would be the worst full circle for IT...

Reggie Lewis

I'm interested in seeing the last player to have one 29ppg season in a three year span and go into FA getting the MLE... That's what he may end up getting...

Reggie Lewis

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast