Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    trade MO hes a cancer and he has cooties
    Don't think anyone is trading for his awful contract. He will almost certainly be released and after watching him all year none of us should be worried about where the hell he goes.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    @kink lol
    I just don't see the point of cutting him. We have the space and need pass rushing. Feel like he the scapegoat for the organization because he didn't play up to his contract even tho we weren't really competing from game 1. And I as a fan can see that imagine how players on the team feel especially when a Ryan Shazier situation could looming around the corning at any moment
    I agree he was a huge scapegoat on D. But he also didn't play at full speed in all the games. I think Bowles asked him to change his style of play and be more of a guy that frees up the LBs to make their plays. Mo was frequently drawing double teams. He wasn't doing what he did early in his career and beating his guy to make a play. I think a legit, elite edge rusher would change our perception of Mo. If he was in the trenches, eating more than one OL and allowing a guy to get around the edge to the QB, we wouldn't be talking about him in such a way.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567