Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Don't see the Cavs giving up the nets pick. Too much question in tgeir future.

This trade to me likely happens. I think the Pelicans are playing hard ball and the bulls won't take on more cap that what already is there in asik. The pelicans are worried about cap to resign Cousins but honestly **** them because they are the ones handing out garbage contracts to guys like Hill and Asik consistantly. And giving 25 mil to Holiday.

If the Pelicans want or like Niko. They have to take on his deal next year. Otherwise they loose him for nothing and the Pelicans just traded a 1st to shed 3 mil or guaranteed asik money. ???? That makes no sense.

Don't be surprises to hear the jazz get back involved though. Or the cavs with some type of offer around Frye+ their pick. The closeness of this deal could make teams jump..... Or back off.

Seriously though. The hold up is over Niko and his deal next season. Pelicans don't want it but potentially risk loosing him for nothing then. Then the pelicans just traded a 1st for a the ability to shed Asiks 3 mil of guaribteed contract????

I mean..... Maybe its just me but don't you thibk Niko gets paid more with his flashes this season????

I could see the Cavs having interest in Niko and Lopez now. I wonder if itís possible to get them both in a deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I could see the Cavs having interest in Niko and Lopez now. I wonder if itís possible to get them both in a deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They can if they give us the BK pick other than that Iím not interested

Waiting mighta been the best thing the Bulls did with Niko. A week ago nobody was desperate for a stretch 4 and scoring. Now we have 2 teams in dire need and 1 team who wants him and itís driving up the price

I think people need to get off any hopes of that Nets pick. Unless LeBron signs an extension they are not selling their future for this last tittle run. Especially considering how far away they seem to be at this point.

I am not even sure I consider them a contender at this point. But if you think they sell that pick without getting an allstar back your insane.

I don't even know how people think Nets pick is an option. We'd be very lucky to get a mid first round pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    I don't even know how people think Nets pick is an option. We'd be very lucky to get a mid first round pick.
    Agreed. Who sells a top 10 pick for a role player like Robin and Niko.... Who i don't care how much you like him.... Isn't worth that.

I also think people think the Cavs are more desperate than they really are. I think they have prepaired for Lebron leaving. Could deal love for another asset and move on. Truth is Lebron isn't Lebron anymore and can't carey a team on his back anymore. He has been in the league going on 15 years. Stacking Niko and Rolo on that pile of **** he has to make look competent doesn't do much to lighten any load.

Itís avout taking back the Cavs huge bad contracts. Getting JR and TT off the books opens up all options for the Cavs. They can trade Love in the offseason and bring in whoever they want

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Itís avout taking back the Cavs huge bad contracts. Getting JR and TT off the books opens up all options for the Cavs. They can trade Love in the offseason and bring in whoever they want
    They are trading a top 10 pick for the chance to maybe sign somebody to play with a guy who might leave...... Keep thinking that.

They have 85 mil comited go cap unless Shumpert opts out. And have to resign LeBron and probably thomas. Yes they have bad contracts but a trade to offload contracts would not happen till the off-season when they know they can get player X anyway. Not on some hope. Especially if they don't know if LeBron is staying. Similar statement can be made for Deny in LA. They may trade him in the offseason with a pick but not until they know Demarcus cousins or Paul george want to play there.

Also news flash. Cleveland is no destination for FA. Its why they can't seem to find any real quality help outside of old players who are ready to retire.

Also bulls have repeatedly stated they dont want to take on cap....... They want to have money to spend in FA. So I don't see it at all.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 01-31-2018 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Agreed. Who sells a top 10 pick for a role player like Robin and Niko.... Who i don't care how much you like him.... Isn't worth that.

I also think people think the Cavs are more desperate than they really are. I think they have prepaired for Lebron leaving. Could deal love for another asset and move on. Truth is Lebron isn't Lebron anymore and can't carey a team on his back anymore. He has been in the league going on 15 years. Stacking Niko and Rolo on that pile of **** he has to make look competent doesn't do much to lighten any load.
    The Cavs have been prepping for LeBron leaving since the offseason. They arenít moving that pick. Itís why they are discombobulated as a team this year.

As for niko, I donít get why they havenít picked up his option yet. Pick it up and move him where you want. You donít let a sixth man hold you hostage. Put him in a room and tell him heís going to NO, he doesnít get to play for Snyder, pick up his option and move him.

Just heard it's going through today

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsauce View Post
    Just heard it's going through today
    Sources?

Mirotic Trade to Pelicans Not Completed

Nobody has hopes of getting the Bk pick but in case they come calling thatís the asking price and bulls have every right to given the current circumstances of the pelicans and Utah possibly in a bidding war. Cavs donít really have anything to offer outside of that , I think they will get Lou Will and Jordan because itís Lebron lol . Doing your due diligence anyway idk whatís gonna happen but the pelicans deal prob gets done maybe

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast