Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Indians are removing the Chief Wahoo logo

Not sure what they’re replacing it with but I’m just here for the comments.

Let the irrational anger begin!
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

2018 will be the last year of the logo

Dumb

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

good
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

5. 01-29-2018, 03:46 PM
    Reason
    Baiting

6. 01-29-2018, 03:49 PM
    Reason
    Quoting Deleted

Zmaster is sitting at his comp with a box of tissues and hand cream just smashing refresh on this thread.

Can't wait for South Park to have a field day with this next year.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Zmaster is sitting at his comp with a box of tissues and hand cream just smashing refresh on this thread.

Can't wait for South Park to have a field day with this next year.
    The salty tears are delicious.

9. 01-29-2018, 04:46 PM
    Reason
    Quoting Deleted

The most comical part of this is that it's the white guilters telling Native Americans what they need to be offended by, which is in and of itself quite racist.

Don't know where to file this. I guess history is of little importance, but PC culture is be all and end all.

Quote Originally Posted by RamOG View Post
    Don't know where to file this. I guess history is of little importance, but PC culture is be all and end all.
    ^^^

An absolute joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    The most comical part of this is that it's the white guilters telling Native Americans what they need to be offended by, which is in and of itself quite racist.
    Its that way with everything. It's the same thing with people now saying that midget is bad and we should say little person. Yet I have heard them say they aren't at all offended by it and some actually think being called a little person is worse.

There is one midget (he is fine being called that) that said one time someone said to him he should be offended by the word and its his version of the N word. He thought it was ridiculous and offensive and just shows how people get so carried away and should stop trying to make everything so pc, especially things that don't even pertain to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    The salty tears are delicious.
    Hopefully that’s the only salty item you’re tasting
    Last edited by One Nut Kruk; 01-29-2018 at 05:56 PM.

The Indians have been phasing out the logo for years. If you notice, they have been alternating their caps for several years and more and more games going to one with just the C logo on it. I knew this was coming as they have been planning it for the last few years.

Good for them. No good reasons to keep it unless it has significance specific to Cleveland and to the best of my knowledge it does not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Its that way with everything. It's the same thing with people now saying that midget is bad and we should say little person. Yet I have heard them say they aren't at all offended by it and some actually think being called a little person is worse.

There is one midget (he is fine being called that) that said one time someone said to him he should be offended by the word and its his version of the N word. He thought it was ridiculous and offensive and just shows how people get so carried away and should stop trying to make everything so pc, especially things that don't even pertain to them.
    Amen 1000x!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Good for them. No good reasons to keep it unless it has significance specific to Cleveland and to the best of my knowledge it does not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk
    Who cares this much about a logo in the first place? Women in Iran are taking off their hijabs and being murdered for it and Americans are crying foul over a cartoon drawing. Priorities!

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast