Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 202 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    Any FA’s you’d want ahead of the draft? Nigel Bradham? Avery Williamson? Tahir Whitehead? Someone else?
    I'd rather draft one, better FAs at other positions.

There’s still a long way to go until the season starts, they can take their time with a decision. I could see them saving a little face by suspending him for the year and putting him in some time of rehab and anger management classes. Lynch invested a lot in him and will probably attempt anything possible to keep him around.

''Sig by Johnle''

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Think we cut Brock the day after his arrest, so probably know by tomorrow.
    I'd be surprised if we know that quick. Brock was Baalke's player and wasn't all that good to begin with. Foster was a player that Lynch and Shanahan traded up for, so they will probably spend a little time getting information before they make a decision. He could be cut, but I don't think it will happen overnight. He's almost certainly going to be suspended by the league though, so we at least need a someone of Brock Coyle's talent to hold the fort while Reuben is suspended. Probably a good idea to use a middle round pick on a linebacker.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I'd be surprised if we know that quick. Brock was Baalke's player and wasn't all that good to begin with. Foster was a player that Lynch and Shanahan traded up for, so they will probably spend a little time getting information before they make a decision. He could be cut, but I don't think it will happen overnight. He's almost certainly going to be suspended by the league though, so we at least need a someone of Brock Coyle's talent to hold the fort while Reuben is suspended. Probably a good idea to use a middle round pick on a linebacker.
    Yeah I came to that realization

I was all in on Smith beforehand so I'm obviously still all in. I just don't think he makes it to 9 or 10.

Umm... what the F@$&?
    That’s why he fell so far. Georgia LB sounding better now.

There was a statement by Lynch I saw tweeted out that he has to stay and they will help him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    There was a statement by Lynch I saw tweeted out that he has to stay and they will help him.
    I don't see anything out there

I think we need to prepare for moving on from Foster (I'd be fine with cutting him right now), but I don't think we should take a LB with our 1st pick. LB's are not what drives this defense. It's pass rushers and secondary and I would prefer we address that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Why Can't the NFL PRE draft .... address character issues ????????

Quote Originally Posted by 1hardcore View Post
    Why Can't the NFL PRE draft .... address character issues ????????
    It's not like the 49ers were unaware about Foster's character issues. They took a gamble on a top 5 talent that fell to the end of the first round. Sometimes college players with character issues grow up and have no issues in the NFL Unfortunately, sometimes they don't. It's not like we took him #3 overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    Are you talking about the one that Jennifer Lee Chan tweeted? That was from when they drafted him.

I'd guess he gets 1 more chance before he's moved.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Are you talking about the one that Jennifer Lee Chan tweeted? That was from when they drafted him.
    Yes. That's terrible.

Mock Offseason:

Starting cap space: $74 million (after Garoppolo and Marsh).

Release Zane Beadles (cap savings $3.5 million).

Re-sign Daniel Kilgore 2 years $5.25 mil
    Re-sign Asa Jackson 1 year $1 mil
    Re-sign Brock Coyle 1 year $1.5 mil

Sign Trumaine Johnson 4 years $52 million
    Sign Justin Pugh 4 years $30 million
    Sign Donte Moncrief 3 years $19.75 mil

Draft:
    1 - Marcus Davenport DE UTSA
    2 - Sony Michel, RB Georgia
    3 - James Daniels C Iowa
    3 - Josey Jewel ILB Iowa
    4 - Alex Cappa OT Humbolt State