Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 199 of 202 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 3018
    Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    They were 1-10, and among the worst teams in football. That wasn't pessimism, those were the facts.

Optimism, hey we are going to win a superbowl

Pessimism, we are the worst team in the league

Objective, we've made modest improvements, plus internal developments, means probably 9-10 wins this year and in the mix for the wild card.
    Spoken like a true pessimist. In my experience nobody dislikes an optimist as much as a pessimist.

It's okay to be a pessimist. You be you.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    I suggest you look up its definition.

You are confusing objectivity with pessimism. Or maybe you need to re-read the post in which I said the Oline will be better, McKinnon is a better fit, and the secondary will be better.
    You do have a long standing reputation as a pessimist. You have been better lately, however.

Come on Lefty, don't make me go looking for your post where you were upset that we didn't sign someone that you wanted and then you said that we didn't have a single player on the team that belonged on an NFL roster other than Patrick Willis. Keep in mind that we had multiple pro bowlers on the team that year (including Justin Smith and Bowman) and a team that went to the NFC championship.

Foster case is why I truly never jump to conclusions and ask for players to be cut. This is extremely similar to the Zeke situation. The women just wanted to hurt his career because she was about to lose the guy. Fosters ex girl friend says she actually hit him and he didnít touch her.

She could be lying, but this is why as a fan you ride with the player until he is no longer on the team.

So she admits to, besides lying, also hitting him, stealing money and jewelry, and the motorist she flagged down said he saw no clear injuries...
    Last edited by RedandGold_35; 05-17-2018 at 02:33 PM.

Well Lynch said he would be cut if he hit her. And she said he didnít. I think no matter what the judge rules he is still on the team.

Lol prosecutions case that he caused scratches she had from fight with woman because his nails were long enough to do so at the time...I mean....really?

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    So she admits to, besides lying, also hitting him, stealing money and jewelry, and the motorist she flagged down said he saw no clear injuries...
    And most importantly, she was calm. A woman that has just got beaten isnít going to be calm

Lunch recess at the Reuben Foster trial, and more wow: Los Gatos PD detective Jason Wiens, under cross-examination by Bentley, admits to never following up on Ennisí claim that she fought another woman (Ennis told him about the fight just 2 days after Fosterís arrest).

Detective Wiens admits under cross-examination that he had concerns about the truth of Ennisí fight story (though he didnít have concerns about Ennisí story from 2 days prior against Foster).

Bentley points out to Detective Wiens that, if he had fully investigated Ennisí past, he would have discovered at least one previous man whom she had falsely accused.

https://twitter.com/lombardihimself?lang=en

I donít even know what to say about this

Quote Originally Posted by D1JM View Post
    Lunch recess at the Reuben Foster trial, and more wow: Los Gatos PD detective Jason Wiens, under cross-examination by Bentley, admits to never following up on Ennisí claim that she fought another woman (Ennis told him about the fight just 2 days after Fosterís arrest).

Detective Wiens admits under cross-examination that he had concerns about the truth of Ennisí fight story (though he didnít have concerns about Ennisí story from 2 days prior against Foster).

Bentley points out to Detective Wiens that, if he had fully investigated Ennisí past, he would have discovered at least one previous man whom she had falsely accused.

https://twitter.com/lombardihimself?lang=en

I donít even know what to say about this
    Yeah, earliest this can be dismissed, it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by J_mitch View Post
    Well Lynch said he would be cut if he hit her. And she said he didnít. I think no matter what the judge rules he is still on the team.
    If he's convicted he's gone.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

This is ridiculous
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Yeah, earliest this can be dismissed, it should be.
    That has been every minute from the arrest to now. It's WELL past the earliest it could be dismissed.

Not sure how the DA could move forward with the DV charges after these details, which are pretty crazy. Even his guns were legally purchased in Alabama, and Iím no expert, but it seems like that would give him some leeway to possibly get those charges reduced as well.

So, recapping today:

She confirms she lied

She admits to stealing 8k in cash and two Rolex watches

Driver she flagged down saw no sign of struggle and says she was calm

She admits to trying to frame a previous boyfriend for DV.

Un-****ing Real. Women like this make life hell for actual DV victims.