Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Who thinks we should trade a 4-5 rounder for Laquan Treadwell? He needs a change of scenery and would fit in pretty damn well here
    Maybe a 6th, but he hasn't shown me enough to warrant a 4th.

I meant to hit 5-6, but had my finger placement in the wrong area. Hes 22, still has a toooon or talent and his hands are incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

I still think there is a shot at Barkley at 9. I know most will disagree but there is still a shot. F.A obviously will dictate how much of a shot we have. Obviously if CLE, or the Jets get one of Cousins, McCarron, or another QB I believe that he won't be a real possibility. If they don't and they both end up taking a QB I believe there is a real chance Barkley is there at 9.

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I meant to hit 5-6, but had my finger placement in the wrong area. Hes 22, still has a toooon or talent and his hands are incredible
    Yeah, that would be more reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by BGeer091 View Post
    I still think there is a shot at Barkley at 9. I know most will disagree but there is still a shot. F.A obviously will dictate how much of a shot we have. Obviously if CLE, or the Jets get one of Cousins, McCarron, or another QB I believe that he won't be a real possibility. If they don't and they both end up taking a QB I believe there is a real chance Barkley is there at 9.
    I think the likelihood is very small, but not impossible due to how some teams value the RB position. Maybe if something like this happened:

Vikings sign Kirk Cousins in free agency.

1) Browns - Sam Darnold
    2) Giants - Josh Rosen
    3) Colts - Bradley Chubb
    4) Browns - Minkah Fitzpatrick
    5) Broncos - Baker Mayfield
    6) Jets - Josh Allen
    7) Bucs - Quenton Nelson
    8) Bears - Calvin Ridley or Denzel Ward
    9) 49ers - Barkley

To happen, 4 QBs would have to go in the top 8 picks; the 49ers would have to win the coin toss; and the Bucs and Bears would have to feel that there other needs outweigh a potentially game changer at RB.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536