Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 99 of 209 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 3133
    Everyone saying signing Goodwin to that deal wouldnít prevent us from getting Arob when that just might be the case
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Everyone saying signing Goodwin to that deal wouldnít prevent us from getting Arob when that just might be the case
    I donít understand why the Goodwin deal affects that. How many times did jimmy get in the redzone just to kick that field goal? Itís a mistake if we donít go after him

AT least the first domino falls. Keemun to the broncos

Robinson to the Bears.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    Robinson to the Bears.
    Itís disappointing tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    Robinson to the Bears.
    If true I hope we can pull off signing Norwell then we need one for sure at least want.
    Vancouver Canucks
    Toronto Blue Jays
    San Francisco 49's

I still think the first player we sign is Sitton.

I guess lynch was right, no splash players

Quote Originally Posted by D1JM View Post
    I guess lynch was right, no splash players
    Lots of splash available yet Norwell, Watkins, Dion Lewis and someone I haven't heard anything about Jimmy Graham.
    Vancouver Canucks
    Toronto Blue Jays
    San Francisco 49's

We have Garcon, Goodwin and Taylor. Robinson was not going to be in the plans. Not for the money it was going to take. The positions this team was going to spend on was DB, edge rusher and O-line.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    We have Garcon, Goodwin and Taylor. Robinson was not going to be in the plans. Not for the money it was going to take. The positions this team was going to spend on was DB, edge rusher and O-line.

We struggled in the redzone. We lack that target and I donít see how Goodwin, garcon and Taylor really help us there. Unless, we trade up from the second to get that TE from penn state

Quote Originally Posted by armchairgm View Post
    Lots of splash available yet Norwell, Watkins, Dion Lewis and someone I haven't heard anything about Jimmy Graham.
    Jimmy is being tied to the packers and saints. I feel norwell is using us for leverage with the giants. Dion Lewis is intriguing but Itís a deep RB class. Idk if Watkins is a big time redzone target like Robinson.

Donít get me wrong, I understand shanahan system doesnít need a big time receiver, but it would of been nice. Maybe those rumors about lynch being intrigued with Sutton are true.

Donít get me wrong, I understand shanahan system doesnít need a big time receiver, but it would of been nice. Maybe those rumors about lynch being intrigued with Sutton are true.
    If Sutton is Shanny's guy I'd think were trading back maybe get another 2nd or 3rd rounder??
    Vancouver Canucks
    Toronto Blue Jays
    San Francisco 49's

We struggled in the redzone. We lack that target and I donít see how Goodwin, garcon and Taylor really help us there. Unless, we trade up from the second to get that TE from penn state
    Jimmy did all of that without an offseason in the system and never got to play with Garcon. I agree that it would had been nice to get him it was just a long shot.

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain