Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Russell Wilson,

We traded for you and want to show you that we have no plans on moving you, but we are also getting tight on cap. So figured we could help each other out, your current deal is $15,500,000.00BS/$2,086,666.00RB plus the $6,200,000.00 the Seahawks are paying. We would like to convert all of your current money that is on our books into more SB to the sum of $15,500,000SB so your total take home money would be $21,700,000 when combining the money from us and the Seahawks. We also will add a NTC to your deal.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Sounds good.

I'm a me player, but I also am a team player and want to win. I'll do it.

I'll got to $10mil even. I need to buy more dog masks.

$7.25 mil and not a penny less.

I would prefer a vet, sorry if my language wasn't clear but I was willing to do it without that move as I'm a team player and I understand how important that money can be.
    That works. We accept

Bruce Irvin,

We are sending you in a trade to a team that can put you in a better position than we can. We just want to make a change to your current contact and guarantee you some money.

Old:$8,000,000.00BS $0.00 $250,000.00RB
    New: $5,000,000BS $3,250,000SB $0.00

To the reps of Michael Brockers,

Hope you are enjoying the offseason. I'm sure you've seen the moves we have been making in free agency and trades to help get this team to the next level. We are still going after more talent to add to the defensive side. With that being said we are here today to request a restructure of your current contract:

BS: $5,000,000.00 SB: $750,000.00 RB: $5,000,000.00 Total: $10,750,000.00

to the following:

SB: $7,750,000 Total: $7,750,000

We will guarantee all of the money and this would really help us fill the roster out properly and make sure we can get depth at every position.

Thanks for the time. Looking forward to speaking with you

-Rams FO

I look around, I see we have close to $80mil in cap space, and lesser QB's getting paid a lot more than me. I don't want to come off as an unreasonable man, and I will be more amendable to taking a cut in pay when we're closer to actually needing that space to fill out the team.
    Hey Philip, we'd like to revisit this now that we have spent the majority of our cap space revamping the defense. We've given you two star tackles for protection and spent big on another guard. We have two star receivers for you to throw to along with some nice auxiliary weapons, and we still have those four first round picks to supplement our roster. We think we've given you your best possible chance to win the Super Bowl, we just need your help in completing the team. To be clear, here is what we are asking for:

Philip, you are currently slated to make $22 million this season. $10,000,000 of that is in base salary and $7,500,000 is in a roster bonus. That's $17.5 million in unguaranteed money. We would like to propose lowering your base salary down to $7.5 million to match your roster bonus. That would bring your total compensation down to $19,500,000. In exchange for that sacrifice, we are prepare to guarantee your entire contract. We will also give you a no-trade clause.

So Philip, will you help us put the finishing touches on the Super Bowl 53 champions?
    POOP

Hello Ben,

Steelers here. We've brought back Leveon, Brown and Martavis. We've added Tyler Lockett, Keelan Cole, Dede Westbrook and Jairus Wright. We've kept the anchor of the OL at tackle in Alejandro Villanueva and Marcus Gilbert. We added Mercedes Lewis to provide us stability at TE and give us help in blocking too. We really think the core of the offense is in place and you have a lot of weapons/flexibility.

Our main goal was to bring back Leveon, but our second goal was to build our defense. We've currently got a defensive core of Calais Campbell, Cam Heyward, Joe Haden, Dominique Rogers Cromartie, TJ Watt and Preston Smith. We really like our core and are currently pursuing options to fill in LB and safety spots.

We know at this stage of your career, like us, all you care about is winning. We are asking if you could kindly consider restructuring your contract to help us with the following:

a) Round out the offense: fill out LG, RG, C, RB2 and TE2.
    b) Round out the defense: fill out SS, FS, RILB, LILB, nickel.

We currently have our 1st rounder and 2 2nd rounders, to attain cost controlled talent. You can see we are being transparent by viewing our FA pursuit: SS - TJ Watt, FS - Reggie Nelson, LB - AJ Klein and RB - Jonathan Stewart.

Your current contract is: $12,000,000.00 (BASE), $6,200,000.00 (SB), $5,000,000.00 (RB) = $23,200,000 TOTAL

We want to fully guarantee your contract and can offer a NTC. Leveon also has a NTC and is going NOWHERE:

New offer: $18,000,000 fully guaranteed with a NTC.

We hope you consider this and help us open up some possible money to continue to reinvest it to help you. Help us help you, Ben!

Sounds good.

I'm a me player, but I also am a team player and want to win. I'll do it.

I'll got to $10mil even. I need to buy more dog masks.

$7.25 mil and not a penny less.

I would prefer a vet, sorry if my language wasn't clear but I was willing to do it without that move as I'm a team player and I understand how important that money can be.
    Lane, we happily accept. Thank you for helping the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Russell Wilson,

We traded for you and want to show you that we have no plans on moving you, but we are also getting tight on cap. So figured we could help each other out, your current deal is $15,500,000.00BS/$2,086,666.00RB plus the $6,200,000.00 the Seahawks are paying. We would like to convert all of your current money that is on our books into more SB to the sum of $15,500,000SB so your total take home money would be $21,700,000 when combining the money from us and the Seahawks. We also will add a NTC to your deal.
    $16 mil is what I'm willing to do. Homes in Manhattan aren't cheap and I need to set that up for Ciara and my kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Bruce Irvin,

We are sending you in a trade to a team that can put you in a better position than we can. We just want to make a change to your current contact and guarantee you some money.

Old:$8,000,000.00BS $0.00 $250,000.00RB
    New: $5,000,000BS $3,250,000SB $0.00
    As long as I'm still getting paid I don't really care where it comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by I Stole Home View Post
    To the reps of Michael Brockers,

Hope you are enjoying the offseason. I'm sure you've seen the moves we have been making in free agency and trades to help get this team to the next level. We are still going after more talent to add to the defensive side. With that being said we are here today to request a restructure of your current contract:

BS: $5,000,000.00 SB: $750,000.00 RB: $5,000,000.00 Total: $10,750,000.00

to the following:

SB: $7,750,000 Total: $7,750,000

We will guarantee all of the money and this would really help us fill the roster out properly and make sure we can get depth at every position.

Thanks for the time. Looking forward to speaking with you

-Rams FO
    You're asking me to take a $3mil cut in pay with all the money you've been throwing around? Wow, it's a tad bit insulting. You can take care of guys from the outside, but do so by taking out of the pockets on the guys in house? I'll go to $9.5 mil and that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    Hey Philip, we'd like to revisit this now that we have spent the majority of our cap space revamping the defense. We've given you two star tackles for protection and spent big on another guard. We have two star receivers for you to throw to along with some nice auxiliary weapons, and we still have those four first round picks to supplement our roster. We think we've given you your best possible chance to win the Super Bowl, we just need your help in completing the team. To be clear, here is what we are asking for:

Philip, you are currently slated to make $22 million this season. $10,000,000 of that is in base salary and $7,500,000 is in a roster bonus. That's $17.5 million in unguaranteed money. We would like to propose lowering your base salary down to $7.5 million to match your roster bonus. That would bring your total compensation down to $19,500,000. In exchange for that sacrifice, we are prepare to guarantee your entire contract. We will also give you a no-trade clause.

So Philip, will you help us put the finishing touches on the Super Bowl 53 champions?
    Gosh darn, I'm ready to get started in Seattle, and I'm grateful that God's grace kept me on the west coast. But I've got a Noah's Ark worth of kids, so I can't afford to take too much away. If I go to $20,250,000 can we make this a deal?

Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    Hello Ben,

Steelers here. We've brought back Leveon, Brown and Martavis. We've added Tyler Lockett, Keelan Cole, Dede Westbrook and Jairus Wright. We've kept the anchor of the OL at tackle in Alejandro Villanueva and Marcus Gilbert. We added Mercedes Lewis to provide us stability at TE and give us help in blocking too. We really think the core of the offense is in place and you have a lot of weapons/flexibility.

Our main goal was to bring back Leveon, but our second goal was to build our defense. We've currently got a defensive core of Calais Campbell, Cam Heyward, Joe Haden, Dominique Rogers Cromartie, TJ Watt and Preston Smith. We really like our core and are currently pursuing options to fill in LB and safety spots.

We know at this stage of your career, like us, all you care about is winning. We are asking if you could kindly consider restructuring your contract to help us with the following:

a) Round out the offense: fill out LG, RG, C, RB2 and TE2.
    b) Round out the defense: fill out SS, FS, RILB, LILB, nickel.

We currently have our 1st rounder and 2 2nd rounders, to attain cost controlled talent. You can see we are being transparent by viewing our FA pursuit: SS - TJ Watt, FS - Reggie Nelson, LB - AJ Klein and RB - Jonathan Stewart.

Your current contract is: $12,000,000.00 (BASE), $6,200,000.00 (SB), $5,000,000.00 (RB) = $23,200,000 TOTAL

We want to fully guarantee your contract and can offer a NTC. Leveon also has a NTC and is going NOWHERE:

New offer: $18,000,000 fully guaranteed with a NTC.

We hope you consider this and help us open up some possible money to continue to reinvest it to help you. Help us help you, Ben!
    Haha I can appreciate the fact that we still have some ways to go here, but no way am I taking less than my running back and barely taking more than my wide receiver. There's also part ego here where I'm not taking less than Ryan ****ing Tannehill and barely more than Dalton. Even Brady makes sure he stays over $20 mil. I'll go to $21 mil, and that's it.

PROCESSING

Gosh darn, I'm ready to get started in Seattle, and I'm grateful that God's grace kept me on the west coast. But I've got a Noah's Ark worth of kids, so I can't afford to take too much away. If I go to $20,250,000 can we make this a deal?
    We'll find make that work. Seahawks accept.
    POOP

Jason Pierre-Paul,

Seahawks here. We're very excited to have you on the team this year, but we could use your help in finishing our roster. We figure this can be a mutually beneficial arrangement. You are currently slated to make $17,500,000 this season, more than almost any pass-rusher in football. However, only $5,000,000 of that was guaranteed in your signing bonus. We'd like to restructure your contract in this manner:

Before: Base Salary: $11,250,000/Signing Bonus: $5,000,000/Roster Bonus: $1,250,000/Total: $17,500,000

After: Signing Bonus: $15,500,000

We're only asking you to take a cut of $2 million, and in exchange, you get the security of a totally guaranteed contract. Giving your age and the hand injury you suffered a few years ago, we figured you would really value that security. So will you help us finish building our team, Jason?
    POOP

Giants accept the terms of the deals.

Accept, thank you, Ben.

To the reps of Michael Brokers,

We understand where your coming from, but at the end of the day we are all here to win a championship. That is all we are trying to do here. Can you meet us in the middle at 9 mil. We will guarantee all of it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

-Rams FO

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    Jason Pierre-Paul,

Seahawks here. We're very excited to have you on the team this year, but we could use your help in finishing our roster. We figure this can be a mutually beneficial arrangement. You are currently slated to make $17,500,000 this season, more than almost any pass-rusher in football. However, only $5,000,000 of that was guaranteed in your signing bonus. We'd like to restructure your contract in this manner:

Before: Base Salary: $11,250,000/Signing Bonus: $5,000,000/Roster Bonus: $1,250,000/Total: $17,500,000

After: Signing Bonus: $15,500,000

We're only asking you to take a cut of $2 million, and in exchange, you get the security of a totally guaranteed contract. Giving your age and the hand injury you suffered a few years ago, we figured you would really value that security. So will you help us finish building our team, Jason?
    What is this, $1mil per finger lost? Just playing man, I'm happy to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by I Stole Home View Post
    To the reps of Michael Brokers,

We understand where your coming from, but at the end of the day we are all here to win a championship. That is all we are trying to do here. Can you meet us in the middle at 9 mil. We will guarantee all of it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

-Rams FO
    Nah man. I said $9.5 mil is the low end. Take it or leave it.

PROCESSING

Kawann Short,

You currently have a salary of BS$12,500,000.00 SB$4,000,000.00 RB$500,000.00 $17,000,000.00

We have been making moves in free agency to finish off our roster but need a little more cap if we want to be able to sign enough guys to fill out and get that last couple FA we need to have starters we like at every position (including our two firsts and 2nd round picks). We have a lot of players returning for one last year and/or buying in at a slightly lower price (like Armstead when the LT's were restructuring). Many top players across the league are taking pay cuts to help their team stay competitive and if we want to make it to the SB this would be a huge help.

To prove we have been smart with our $ and it will go to good use we will compare it to another FA offer this year and point out that we have signed Norwell, Paul Richardson, Julius Peppers, Ryan Kalil, Antonio Gates for a cheaper price than Vinny Curry went for. We also have brought back Ed Dickson and Kurt Coleman while adding Christian Jones and Bradley Mcdougald as well.

We are asking you to take a 2.5 mil cut total and have a 14.5 mil cap hit this season down from 17 (keeps you next highest paid after Cam on our team still, right between Malik Jackson/Jurrell Casey for same position type guys). In return we fully guarantee your contract and give you a NTC ensuring you stay here to compete. Lets go win a SB!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast