Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Restructure Request Thread

Restructuring Contracts:
    Each team is limited to the amount of players that they can restructure. Each team may approach 3 players and ask them to restructure a contract. One restructure offer is allowed at a time.

To restructure a players contract you must post in the restructure thread with the previous salary, SB, and RB, and the proposed salary, SB, and RB and reasoning why the player should take a pay cut. I will respond to each reply.

Once a team reaches 3 offers to players, additional offers can be appealed for to the commissioner via PM AFTER all 3 restructures have been used. This will be done on a case by case basis. One extra restructure max.

You cannot restructure a free agents contract after you have signed them. The contract you gave them is what they get.

Players on rookie contracts cannot have their salaries restructured as per league rules.
    Request away.

PROCESSING

Hey Logan,

As you know we have been hard at work so far this offseason bringing in Jordy Nelson, Greg Olsen, and Patrick Chung. We have been focused on making this offense the best it can possibly be after the disappointing season our young franchise QB Marcus Mariota had last offseason. When free agency starts we plan on addressing the defensive holes that we currently have. Every dollar counts towards making this team a championship contender.
    We are going too kindly ask if you can take a pay cut by offering the following new contract

Old Contract: $10,000,000 BS/ $666,666 SB/ $500,000 RB $11,166,666
    New Contract Offer: $750,000 BS/ $6,750,000 SB/ $0 RB $7,500,000

We are looking forward too hearing from you and negotiate if we must

Titans FO

Titans 2017 Draft Class

5. Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan
    18. Adoree' Jackson, CB, USC
    72. Taywan Taylor, WR, Western Kentucky
    100. Jonnu Smith, TE, FIU
    155. Jayon Brown, LB, UCLA
    217. Corey Levin, OG, Chattanooga
    227. Josh Carraway, LB, TCU
    236. Brad Seaton, OT, Villanova
    241. Khalfani Muhammad, RB, California

Quote Originally Posted by killthesux View Post
    Hey Logan,

As you know we have been hard at work so far this offseason bringing in Jordy Nelson, Greg Olsen, and Patrick Chung. We have been focused on making this offense the best it can possibly be after the disappointing season our young franchise QB Marcus Mariota had last offseason. When free agency starts we plan on addressing the defensive holes that we currently have. Every dollar counts towards making this team a championship contender.
    We are going too kindly ask if you can take a pay cut by offering the following new contract

Old Contract: $10,000,000 BS/ $666,666 SB/ $500,000 RB $11,166,666
    New Contract Offer: $750,000 BS/ $6,750,000 SB/ $0 RB $7,500,000

We are looking forward too hearing from you and negotiate if we must

Titans FO
    So let me get this straight.....the organization has almost $56,000,000 in cap space, we're a week away from free agency, and you're asking me to take an over $3.5mil pay cut one year after signing? This is some kind of joke right?

I've seen some jokes about holding out. I wouldn't do that to you guys because I signed here for a reason.

But, I'm not going any lower than $10,500,000 as it seems to me that you don't need it as much as you're making it out to be.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    So let me get this straight.....the organization has almost $56,000,000 in cap space, we're a week away from free agency, and you're asking me to take an over $3.5mil pay cut one year after signing? This is some kind of joke right?

I've seen some jokes about holding out. I wouldn't do that to you guys because I signed here for a reason.

But, I'm not going any lower than $10,500,000 as it seems to me that you don't need it as much as you're making it out to be.
    accept

Titans 2017 Draft Class

5. Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan
    18. Adoree' Jackson, CB, USC
    72. Taywan Taylor, WR, Western Kentucky
    100. Jonnu Smith, TE, FIU
    155. Jayon Brown, LB, UCLA
    217. Corey Levin, OG, Chattanooga
    227. Josh Carraway, LB, TCU
    236. Brad Seaton, OT, Villanova
    241. Khalfani Muhammad, RB, California

To the agent of LT Trent Williams,

Trent has been a mainstay of the Redskins since we drafted him. Since entering the league, Williams has played at a high level- multiple Pro Bowls, consistently in the lineup and widely regarded as a top 5-10 offensive tackle in the NFL and one of it's best players.

He played through some tough injuries this year, and will be entering his 8th year in the NFL at age 30 and will be cutting it close to Week One in his recovery from a torn patella tendon.

We are committed to improving the offensive line for this year. We will be keeping Brandon Scherff and Morgan Moses, and added Maurkice Pouncey to the fold. We still need to sign a guard to play next to Trent, but we also want to make sure that, if something happens during rehab, that we have a solid Plan B to give Trent more time to recover, and God forbid, Trent misses time.

Currently, Trent's contract ($10,000,000 BS/$1,700,000.00 SB/$2,156,250 RB) for a grand total of $13,856,250. We are proposing rolling most of the base salary into a signing bonus to guarantee Trent this money in case anything goes wrong during rehab as a gesture of good faith.

Our restructure offer stands at ($1,000,000 BS/$9,000,000 SB/$500,000 RB) $10,500,000. Again, this will help in our search for a LG, as well as give us the needed funds for a solid backup. We patiently await future correspondence.

To Robert Quinn's agent

Robert, it has been great having you with this organization for the last several years. We have been through the ups and downs but we were very glad that you were able to succeed on the field last season. With that being said, we are looking to improve our team. We have already added Alshon Jeffery and Jimmy Graham to the offense as well as Timmy Jernigan, Ronald Darby , Mychal Kendricks and Thomas Davis to our defense. But we aren't done. We are looking to make major splashes in the upcoming free agency class. We are truly going all in.

We are requesting to restructure your current contract of:
    BS: $10,333,301.00 SB: $955,354.00 RB:$1,111,111.00

Total:$12,399,766.00

to a new contract of:
    BS:$5,000,000 SB:$4,000,000
    New Total:$9,000,000

Please let us know if this is something you would be able to do to help this franchise continue to move in the right direction.

-Rams FO

Quote Originally Posted by I Stole Home View Post
    To Robert Quinn's agent

Robert, it has been great having you with this organization for the last several years. We have been through the ups and downs but we were very glad that you were able to succeed on the field last season. With that being said, we are looking to improve our team. We have already added Alshon Jeffery and Jimmy Graham to the offense as well as Timmy Jernigan, Ronald Darby , Mychal Kendricks and Thomas Davis to our defense. But we aren't done. We are looking to make major splashes in the upcoming free agency class. We are truly going all in.

We are requesting to restructure your current contract of:
    BS: $10,333,301.00 SB: $955,354.00 RB:$1,111,111.00

Total:$12,399,766.00

to a new contract of:
    BS:$5,000,000 SB:$4,000,000
    New Total:$9,000,000

Please let us know if this is something you would be able to do to help this franchise continue to move in the right direction.

-Rams FO
    Well ever hear of a bold strategy cotton? This would be it. I mean....this team has over $65,000,000 in cap room and you're trying to sell me on another $3.4 mil at this point making or breaking anything?

I want to see some of this action you are talking about before I take a cut in pay.

PROCESSING

Philip Rivers,

Seattle Seahawks here. We want to let you know how excited we are to have you as our quarterback. As you know, there has been quite a bit of movement on our team. Ownership demanded that we overhaul the entire roster, and we've done so. We've given you two star receivers to work with in Odell Beckham and Brandin Cooks, a Pro Bowl running back in Jay Ajayi, and we have stockpiled draft picks and cap space to continue to add to our team. We think we're ready to get you that Super Bowl trophy you've always wanted, and we also want to commit to you and ensure you feel comfortable in knowing that you are our quarterback.

Philip, you are currently slated to make $22 million this season. $10,000,000 of that is in base salary and $7,500,000 is in a roster bonus. That's $17.5 million in unguaranteed money. We would like to propose lowering your base salary down to $7.5 million to match your roster bonus. That would bring your total compensation down to $19,500,000. In exchange for that sacrifice, we are prepare to guarantee your entire contract. We will also give you a no-trade clause.

Philip, you're our quarterback, and we'd like to show that commitment to you. We just want to be certain we can continue putting championship caliber pieces around you. Let's go win the Super Bowl, Philip.
    POOP

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    Philip Rivers,

Seattle Seahawks here. We want to let you know how excited we are to have you as our quarterback. As you know, there has been quite a bit of movement on our team. Ownership demanded that we overhaul the entire roster, and we've done so. We've given you two star receivers to work with in Odell Beckham and Brandin Cooks, a Pro Bowl running back in Jay Ajayi, and we have stockpiled draft picks and cap space to continue to add to our team. We think we're ready to get you that Super Bowl trophy you've always wanted, and we also want to commit to you and ensure you feel comfortable in knowing that you are our quarterback.

Philip, you are currently slated to make $22 million this season. $10,000,000 of that is in base salary and $7,500,000 is in a roster bonus. That's $17.5 million in unguaranteed money. We would like to propose lowering your base salary down to $7.5 million to match your roster bonus. That would bring your total compensation down to $19,500,000. In exchange for that sacrifice, we are prepare to guarantee your entire contract. We will also give you a no-trade clause.

Philip, you're our quarterback, and we'd like to show that commitment to you. We just want to be certain we can continue putting championship caliber pieces around you. Let's go win the Super Bowl, Philip.
    I look around, I see we have close to $80mil in cap space, and lesser QB's getting paid a lot more than me. I don't want to come off as an unreasonable man, and I will be more amendable to taking a cut in pay when we're closer to actually needing that space to fill out the team.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I look around, I see we have close to $80mil in cap space, and lesser QB's getting paid a lot more than me. I don't want to come off as an unreasonable man, and I will be more amendable to taking a cut in pay when we're closer to actually needing that space to fill out the team.
    We'll be in touch after our initial free agency flurry. We're going to spend big to put a winner around you, Philip.
    POOP

James Carpenter,

We are trading you back to Seattle. We have hired Rick Dennison this off-season who utilizes a zone-blocking scheme. It's not a good fit for you as you're better suited for a power-blocking scheme. We would like to take on more of your contract for this trade to work out. We feel this is a great opportunity for you. You're guaranteed more money and you're going to a place where you have played well and one with a stacked roster.

Your current contract is:
    BS $4,450,000.00 SB $875,000.00 RB $1,480,000.00 Total: $6,805,000.00

We would like to convert that to:
    BS: $3,805,000 SB: $3,000,000 RB: 0 Total: $6,805,000.00

We felt this was the best situation for your career. Thanks for complying.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets012 View Post
    James Carpenter,

We are trading you back to Seattle. We have hired Rick Dennison this off-season who utilizes a zone-blocking scheme. It's not a good fit for you as you're better suited for a power-blocking scheme. We would like to take on more of your contract for this trade to work out. We feel this is a great opportunity for you. You're guaranteed more money and you're going to a place where you have played well and one with a stacked roster.

James, we're excited to bring you back to Seattle where you started your career. You won one Super Bowl here, let's go get No. 2!
    POOP

Quote Originally Posted by Jets012 View Post
    James Carpenter,

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    James, we're excited to bring you back to Seattle where you started your career. You won one Super Bowl here, let's go get No. 2!
    As long as I get what I was supposed to get I'm cool with this move yo. Where's the best sushi place in Seattle?

PROCESSING

Restructure Request Thread

Jordan Reed,

Green Bay acquired you because we want you to help us win a ring. Youll be in a high powered offense with yourself, Aaron Rodgers, Deandre Hopkins, and Corey Davis, and the defense has been retooled to keep our best players as well as bring in some elite pass rushing help and secondary. But wed really like to clear some cap space bring in even more depth on both sides of the ball... so we propose:

Current:
    BS: $8,250,000.00SB: $1,800,000.00 RB: $93,750.00

New:
    7M all signing bonus (Washington picks up the 1.8M they currently are in control of after the trade Green Bay picks up the remainder)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    Jordan Reed,

Green Bay acquired you because we want you to help us win a ring. Youll be in a high powered offense with yourself, Aaron Rodgers, Deandre Hopkins, and Corey Davis, and the defense has been retooled to keep our best players as well as bring in some elite pass rushing help and secondary. But wed really like to clear some cap space bring in even more depth on both sides of the ball... so we propose:

Current:
    BS: $8,250,000.00SB: $1,800,000.00 RB: $93,750.00

New:
    7M all signing bonus (Washington picks up the 1.8M they currently are in control of after the trade Green Bay picks up the remainder)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    $7.25 mil and its a done deal.

PROCESSING

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast