• C

3 16.67%
  • D

9 50.00%
  • F

4 22.22%
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    when the media known more as Liberal push for much Democrat propaganda it should be easy to see that they are aligned with the left.

where has Trump wanted a parade for himself?
    You source from Fox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when the media known more as Liberal push for much Democrat propaganda it should be easy to see that they are aligned with the left.

where has Trump wanted a parade for himself?
    I guess we won’t talk about how the president is being embarrassed by a tiny little dictator. Schooled in fact.

alright... I have to respond to the OP's original question

In my wife beater

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    You source from Fox.

and?
    you shouldn't butwhatabout other media. I have used links from many different sites, including fox, including thehill, and even including cnn.com.
    there has been enough evidence from multiple "Liberal" media to show they are biased for Democrats.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    alright... I have to respond to the OP's original question

In my wife beater
    I don't recall asking that. But it makes sense LOL.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

and?
    you shouldn't butwhatabout other media. I have used links from many different sites, including fox, including thehill, and even including cnn.com.
    there has been enough evidence from multiple "Liberal" media to show they are biased for Democrats.
    There is far more conservative media than liberal media in America. Keep pushing your fiction

and?
    And you only care about bias (mostly perceived on your part) from certain outlets. Never from the ones that you post, knowing full well they are just as guilty lol

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't recall asking that. But it makes sense LOL.
    alright...

On my Ipad

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    And you only care about bias (mostly perceived on your part) from certain outlets. Never from the ones that you post, knowing full well they are just as guilty lol
    "care" is debatable and misleading. I have said many times all media is biased.

I support more Conservative media. if others don't and they want to expose those that are Conservative media then go ahead. instead of whining and complaining about how bad the media on the right is, people should step up and prove it.

and?
    You talk about media bias and then source from a conservative source constantly. How are you not seeing the hypocrisy here?

Why not ditch it for an unbiased source if you really care?

You talk about media bias and then source from a conservative source constantly. How are you not seeing the hypocrisy here?
    I have used links from many different sites, including thehill, and even including cnn.com.
    ^ these are both more Liberal media, but I can still source them on different links.

Why not ditch it for an unbiased source if you really care?

if we were to only post from unbiased sources, then there would be nothing used at all. all media can have it's own bias depending on multiple different writers/journalists from each media.

There is no such thing as a liberal media. It's just media that exists on a spectrum. There are liberal sources and conservative sources. Stop using words other than the way they are intended to be used. Use the words as their definitions intend.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    There is no such thing as a liberal media. It's just media that exists on a spectrum. There are liberal sources and conservative sources. Stop using words other than the way they are intended to be used. Use the words as their definitions intend.
    when those in one specific media are almost entirely aligned with either Liberal (or Conservative) then they're going to get labeled Liberal media (or Conservative media). or would you rather me label some of these media with something more accurate like Democrat endorsing media.

when those in one specific media are almost entirely aligned with either Liberal (or Conservative) then they're going to get labeled Liberal media (or Conservative media). or would you rather me label some of these media with something more accurate like Democrat endorsing media.
    I would settle for a correct usage of terms. That seems fair.

and?
    Your point? That 99% of media is bias?

By Jove! You should tackle splitting the atom next, since your on such a roll

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast