• C

3 16.67%
  • D

9 50.00%
  • F

4 22.22%
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

How Do You View CNN?

Please respond to the attached poll with your opinions on CNN and feel free to elaborate in the comments below.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I voted D because honestly they are sensationalist crap. I would wager that their closest comparison is probably TMZ rather than any serious journalist organization.

I'd give them a D. I'd also give Fox a D.
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Larkin is back

D--prioritizes sensationalism, no sense of culpability for when their own lust for numbers and topics of media coverage backfire into something their viewers never wanted and aides in something terrible (2016 Election), and in general is just very bland in general in some of their breakdowns.

It's not an F for me because I'm not going to pretend that they are 100% devoid of actual reporting or capable journalism simply based on their brand.

Nailed it.

Also, that missing airplane coverage.
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Larkin is back

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Nailed it.

Also, that missing airplane coverage.
    That might be something they should try to put into the plus column. Nobody gave us those 3D and holographic displays like CNN...

I literally havenít viewed cnn in over 15 years. I had to watch that show with begala and Carlson for a few weeks when my wife was finishing school. She had a paper having to do with what advertising ran on different ďnewsĒ networks. I havenít turned it on since.

They and Fox both suck equally. I have them on equal playing fields.

Their headlines write like opinion pieces, and often times don't even related to the article written.

New headline writers would help

I gave them a D, for disappointing. God if they got their **** together they could be just what the country needs.

I cannot participate in the actual poll itself because I have not watched CNN (or FOX for that matter) in years.

So, how do I view CNN?. I don't.

Yikes. That Special little narrative isnít doing too well. Letís make sure to put this thread in our favorites going forward to put an end to that bull**** claim once and for all.

I gave them a D for the reason many of you have posted. Sensationalized reporting, lack of consistency, lack of professionalism. Look no further then Jim Accosta. CNN has a left wing activist parading around as a journalist. It's a terrible look.

(EDIT: I would have given an F, but they actually do pretty good as a network covering big live news stories. I will give them that.)

I go to CNN.com regularly because it's a decent snapshot of what's going on and while it can be sensationalized it's generally OK. I rarely read any of the articles there. Chris Cillizza, for example, is an embarrassment of a journalist with the worst wonky/centrist opinions there is. I haven't watched CNN/MSNBC/FOXNews/whatever in forever, why would anyone?

Their impact on the general public is about 1/100th as disastrous as Fox News though. They have radicalized an entire generation of old angry white people. Turned their brains in to utter conspiratorial garbage. There is no CNN equivalent to Hannity/Bill O/Beck, and it's not close. CNN can only wish it had the political influence Fox has. Maybe they'd truly be as skewed and influential if they didn't keep hiring these heinously bad conservatives.

They're a C-/D. Fox is an F. MSNBC is and F.
    this my sig

They had the best New Years coverage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    They had the best New Years coverage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nah. I donít like Jesse Waters but seeing that girl Kennedy on Fox made my New Year very merry.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast