Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133
Results 1,981 to 1,987 of 1987
    Did Mychal Kendricks officially sign with Cleveland yet or no???

Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    Did Mychal Kendricks officially sign with Cleveland yet or no???
    Chris Thomason from the Pioneer Press said this morning (or maybe late last night) that it was indeed official now. 1 yr for I think I saw 3.4.
    Take your pants off

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    Chris Thomason from the Pioneer Press said this morning (or maybe late last night) that it was indeed official now. 1 yr for I think I saw 3.4.
    Im a little bit surprised he signed a 1 year deal in Cleveland. I figured if he was gunna sign a 1 year deal it would be with us so he can ball out on a good defense and then hit the open market next offseason to try and break the bank. I thought if he went elsewhere it would be on a multi-year deal. I guess he decided to go where hed get the most playing time so he can prove himself and get paid as a 3 down linebacker.

Its crazy to me how every year we see undeserving players get paid big bucks in free agency yet this guy has been a very good player in the league for a while now and nobody wants to pay him.

Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    Im a little bit surprised he signed a 1 year deal in Cleveland. I figured if he was gunna sign a 1 year deal it would be with us so he can ball out on a good defense and then hit the open market next offseason to try and break the bank. I thought if he went elsewhere it would be on a multi-year deal. I guess he decided to go where hed get the most playing time so he can prove himself and get paid as a 3 down linebacker.

Its crazy to me how every year we see undeserving players get paid big bucks in free agency yet this guy has been a very good player in the league for a while now and nobody wants to pay him.
    I don't it's that nobody wanted to him. I think he just got stuck in a bad spot where he was released after teams basically already have their 90 man rosters set and a lot of teams aren't looking to spend anymore. If he was cut in January he probably gets a better deal.

I'm also surprised he chose the Browns. Probably ended up being Cleveland offered more cash. I'm curious where he fits because, like the Vikings, the Browns have very good LBs. Collins and Kirksey are studs and Schobert had a really nice season. Vikings probably offered a cheap contract hoping he wanted to play with his brother. Over 3 million is a lot if you consider the fact we'll probably need more cash right now for extensions.
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

his contract is supposedly worth 'up to' 3.5mil....and likely the Browns sold him on the idea he 'might' be able to start.....the Vikings were likely more truthful about his playing time besides not being able to justify the same money........still, unless we really low-balled him, you'd think he'd take less money to play not just with his brother but on a team expected to have a deep playoff run
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

You guys hear about Hercules tearing his ACL today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His season is officially over. He said yesterday to the Star Tribune about how he was finally comfortable at a position (DE) and was settling in. This is heartbreaking. I was really pulling for the kid to make the team.
    Take your pants off