Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which Franchise that made the playoffs should go all in for Luck?

Thoughts? You got teams like the vikings/Jags etc... Which teams should and could afford a package for luck and still walk away a much better team?

Jaguars

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

I doubt indy will be trading him

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Why does it have to be a playoff team?

It doesnt but at the same time the ones who are in are really close and actually need QBs... Which team out of the playoffs would need Luck to put them over the top who are already right there? Redskins? No... Cowboys/packers/Raiders etc etc have their QBs.... Other teams honestly just arent that close like the Dolphins/Jets/Giants.... So I kind of went with the current playoff teams as a capper.

McDaniels took that job to coach Luck.
    POOP

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    It doesnt but at the same time the ones who are in are really close and actually need QBs... Which team out of the playoffs would need Luck to put them over the top who are already right there? Redskins? No... Cowboys/packers/Raiders etc etc have their QBs.... Other teams honestly just arent that close like the Dolphins/Jets/Giants.... So I kind of went with the current playoff teams as a capper.
    Broncos. And Broncos have some ammo to get him.

Not that it's actually going to happen or anything, but you put Luck on the Broncos and they're among the NFL elite again.

Colts.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    McDaniels took that job to coach Luck.
    Exactly, last time he did that he traded away his starting QB lol.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Exactly, last time he did that he traded away his starting QB lol.
    Luck is generational. He's not going anywhere, and I assume McDaniels learned from his mistakes.

Also, if this really is gonna happen, the answer is clearly the Bills. They have two firsts and two seconds. They're the team that can offer the biggest haul.
    POOP

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Why does it have to be a playoff team?
    Was thinking the same thing because Green Bay seems the obvious choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    How long have you been watching football? Playoff turnover is the one thing we can count on. The Eagles missed the playoffs last year and now they're in the Superbowl. Anyone has a shot, except the Browns.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    How long have you been watching football? Playoff turnover is the one thing we can count on. The Eagles missed the playoffs last year and now they're in the Superbowl. Anyone has a shot, except the Browns.
    I'm pretty sure the Yankees have a better shot at the Super Bowl than the Browns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

We know two things about the 2018 season. The Patriots will be good and the Browns will be bad. Everything else is up in the air.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

football has turnover but we know where a good bit of the teams are.... i am pretty sure i stated this lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast