Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Muslim Pedophilia

"Wait till Next Year"
    Just Took on a Whole New Meaning!!!

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    I love it some wakko claims their religion allows X... I mean that never happens in Christianity.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...r-their-purity

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

We already talked about this a few times here, what about my take on this topic do you want to know?

Had to stop watching after she said “peace and blessings be upon him” for the 19th time. Maybe she was afraid she’d be struck by lightning if she omitted that phrase even once?

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    I love it some wakko claims their religion allows X... I mean that never happens in Christianity.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...r-their-purity
    I’m sorry, what does Christianity allow?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    We already talked about this a few times here, what about my take on this topic do you want to know?
    I’ve never had that conversation with you, nor have I read your take on it. That’s why I was asking.

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Had to stop watching after she said “peace and blessings be upon him” for the 19th time. Maybe she was afraid she’d be struck by lightning if she omitted that phrase even once?
    They actually use that phrase when speaking about lt Jesus as well, maybe every person of significance... not sure.

I’m actually surprised that Nasty doesn’t write “PBUH” after mentioning them.

I’m sorry, what does Christianity allow?
    You take one person... a christian pastor who says it's ok to date girls under 18 because their purity, is the same as taking one lady who claims that it's ok in the muslim faith.

It's clear you would like to restart the crusades, it's very unchristian of you.

BTW look at our own laws. http://family.findlaw.com/marriage/s...sent-laws.html

People can marry very very young. In this glorious christian nation.

How old do you think people were when they got married at the time of jesus.

Ancient jewish tradition had 12 years old as the age for marriage.
    Last edited by flips333; 01-21-2018 at 09:35 PM.

BTW look at our own laws. http://family.findlaw.com/marriage/s...sent-laws.html

People can marry very very young. In this glorious christian nation.

How old do you think people were when they got married at the time of jesus.

Ancient jewish tradition had 12 years old as the age for marriage.

Not one state allows it under 16 and those require parental consent.

12 years was allowed for girls but marriage would not have consummated for at least 10-12 months after the engagement. Even so, I think we both know that there is a significant difference between most 12 year old girls and a 9 year old girls... certainly a 6 year old. Not to mention that the boys a 12 year would have married would have been someone of similar age... not a 53 year old perverted man.
    Last edited by The20thK; 01-21-2018 at 10:06 PM.

You take one person... a christian pastor who says it's ok to date girls under 18 because their purity, is the same as taking one lady who claims that it's ok in the muslim faith.

It's clear you would like to restart the crusades, it's very unchristian of you.
    No... you can’t equate what one Muslim HADITH claims is ok and one rogue pastor. How about the fact that the leader of the faith is the one who actually did this deed? You’re way off on this one.

No... you can’t equate what one Muslim HADITH claims is ok and one rogue pastor. How about the fact that the leader of the faith is the one who actually did this deed? You’re way off on this one.
    Sure.

Sure.
    We’ll defend your position? How is one Christian pastor saying it’s ok to marry at 12 the same as the leader of the faith marrying a child and a later Hadith saying it is ok?

Now if you had a common Christian teaching saying that it is ok and possibly one of the Apostles participating in it... you might have something. Otherwise you’re reaching here.

They actually use that phrase when speaking about lt Jesus as well, maybe every person of significance... not sure.

I’m actually surprised that Nasty doesn’t write “PBUH” after mentioning them.
    I want people to start doing that with me, as in FoC. Peace and Blessings Upon Him.

In all seriousness, rituals like that are less about respect and more about servitude.
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears – but they seem kinda sensible...."

This topic remimds me about the time my girlfriend told me she was breaking up with me. I was heartbroken and demanded to know why.

She looked me straight in the eye and told me, "It's because you're a pedophile."

I said, "Pedophile? That's a big word for a 10-year-old!"
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears – but they seem kinda sensible...."

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast