Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How would this team do against the Warriors in the Finals?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warriors in 4

0 0%
  • Warriors in 5

3 50.00%
  • Warriors in 6

3 50.00%
  • Warriors in 7

0 0%
  • Cavs in 4

0 0%
  • Cavs in 5

0 0%
  • Cavs in 6

0 0%
  • Cavs in 7

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How would this team do against the Warriors in the Finals?

IT/Wade
    CJ McCollum/JR
    LeBron/Korver
    Jeff Green/Mirotic
    Jordan/Frye

Would this team be enough to take out the Warriors?
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Is that a rumored deal? Love/TT and get CJ/Jordan? I think they are better off with Kevin Love and Tristan Thompson.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Is that a rumored deal? Love/TT and get CJ/Jordan? I think they are better off with Kevin Love and Tristan Thompson.
    Not rumored just throwing some stuff together. Jordan has been linked to the Cavs for the Nets pick and I saw someone link something from The NY Times on another site saying the Blazers are open to splitting up Lillard and CJ for a frontcourt player of the same level. Tried to do something for Lillard but couldn't find anything that made sense for both sides.

So you think the current Cavs are better? I think the offense/defense and even bench play is better with this group.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

4-1 Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Not rumored just throwing some stuff together. Jordan has been linked to the Cavs for the Nets pick and I saw someone link something from The NY Times on another site saying the Blazers are open to splitting up Lillard and CJ for a frontcourt player of the same level. Tried to do something for Lillard but couldn't find anything that made sense for both sides.

So you think the current Cavs are better? I think the offense/defense and even bench play is better with this group.
    DeAndre guarding a small ball lineup with Draymond or Durant at the 5? Can't do it. You want TT or Love. At least they have done it before. Plus IT/Wade/LeBron... they don't need CJ. He'd just be a spot-up player for them.

Kristaps Porzingis

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    DeAndre guarding a small ball lineup with Draymond or Durant at the 5? Can't do it. You want TT or Love. At least they have done it before. Plus IT/Wade/LeBron... they don't need CJ. He'd just be a spot-up player for them.
    You could be right, just trying to clean up a few weak areas for the Cavs which are defense/rebounding and starting SG but managed to improve the bench as well.

If they go small counter with:

IT-Curry
    CJ-Klay
    Wade-Iggy
    Green or LeBron-KD
    LeBron or Mirotic-Green
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

so now we can all just make up **** and create threads about our fantasy line ups. cool

I think a Love for Carmelo swap helps both sides.

Westbrook, PG13 and Love is a better fit IMO.

Carmelo helps by being able to get his on his own for the Cavs rather than Lebron having to create for everyone at all times

Still doesn't help the Cavs beat the Warriors though. They are simply no where near as scary without Kyrie on that team. They are in serious trouble with that overpaid, aging roster. With Lebron as good as gone, they should definitely keep that Nets pick and start a rebuild next season

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    so now we can all just make up **** and create threads about our fantasy line ups. cool
    Why are your feelings so hurt? All these trades are meet the asking price of the teams involved.

Also, answer my question to you in that Raptors thread. You said I was claiming to be a Raptors fan, when was this?
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Quote Originally Posted by PayDaPiper View Post

Carmelo helps by being able to get his on his own for the Cavs rather than Lebron having to create for everyone at all times

Still doesn't help the Cavs beat the Warriors though. They are simply no where near as scary without Kyrie on that team. They are in serious trouble with that overpaid, aging roster. With Lebron as good as gone, they should definitely keep that Nets pick and start a rebuild next season
    I don't think it helps the Cavs but I'm very down on Melo after seeing him in OKC.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Quote Originally Posted by PayDaPiper View Post

Isn't that the point of having IT and Wade? IT scored almost 30ppg last year. I would hope their play-making is taken care of at that point.

Kristaps Porzingis

I don't think it helps the Cavs but I'm very down on Melo after seeing him in OKC.
    Yeah Love is so much better than Carmelo at this point.

Kristaps Porzingis

Actually, do you all think the Cavs could get PG for Love knowing the uncertainty with PG this summer and the fact Love is locked up for another 2 or 3 years?
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Why are your feelings so hurt? All these trades are meet the asking price of the teams involved.

Also, answer my question to you in that Raptors thread. You said I was claiming to be a Raptors fan, when was this?
    how are my feelings hurt ? lol your trolling needs work. any one can come up with trade ideas. theres a thread for it. you just need another day job.

BKN pick for Randle/Clarkson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast