Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your thoughts on the Pierce -Thomas drama

I don't think it's a big deal for IT to get a tribute on the same night, especially if Pierce's ceramony is happening after the game.

Who's side are you guys on?

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Pierce needs to STFU and man up.

PROCESSING

Yeah like Jalen, I think Pierce is being petty.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I blame Boston. Pierce is not wrong for wanting his night to be about him. Petty yes, but not wrong. He comes off as a douche for being so public about it though. Be diplomatic in public and tell Danny Ainge hell nah behind closed doors. It's the C's fault for allowing this to get to this point. They should have not given IT a chance to postpone it the first time they were there. He could have had his video, walked out to half court for a curtain call or whatever. No reason he needs to be suited up to play a tribute video and give him a standing O.

Not a Pierce fan, but IT doesn't deserve **** lol

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I blame Boston. Pierce is not wrong for wanting his night to be about him. Petty yes, but not wrong. He comes off as a douche for being so public about it though. Be diplomatic in public and tell Danny Ainge hell nah behind closed doors. It's the C's fault for allowing this to get to this point. They should have not given IT a chance to postpone it the first time they were there. He could have had his video, walked out to half court for a curtain call or whatever. No reason he needs to be suited up to play a tribute video and give him a standing O.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal:32108754
    Pierce working for ESPN made it tough for him to keep it private, although he could of told ESPN to drop this story.

Boston definitely did not handle this well. That's for sure.

Your thoughts on the Pierce -Thomas drama

IT tribute for what? Give Clown Pierce what he earned; IT has done ****.

"Killer Instinct"

Thomas played what, 3 seasons there? Lmfao. What does he need a tribute for? Whats next, his jersey retired and a statue?

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

I agree with D-Leethal, it's petty, but it's understandable why he would want the night if they're going to do it. I mean, he was part of their roster for almost 15 years through the good and the bad and helped them win a championship (which has been their only one in a while)

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

Pierce is being a complete baby and drama queen about it.

The Truth Hurts.

What the hell did IT do to deserve a ****ing tribute?? Pierce is a champion, IT didn’t even make a finals.. SMFH..

Quote Originally Posted by LOb0 View Post
    Pierce is being a complete baby and drama queen about it.
    No he’s not..

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    No he’s not..
    Best part about this is a Laker fan defending Pierce and a Celtics fan going against him.

The Truth Hurts.

Paul Pierce is being petty. Praise for IT doesn’t take away praise from PP, there’s not a finite amount of appreciation.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast