Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Game 45: Warriors @ Bulls

Hard to get up for Bulls games these days, but at least there is Warriors basketball tonight.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Can't let the Bulls score 40 in the first, smh where stylez

Nice heads up play by McCaw

Dubs putting together another one of those legendary 3rd quarters. Splash bros stringing together shots like it's nothing.

Honestly surprised Klay made that, and I'm surprised it surprises me. Off balance and contested in the corner, honestly a poor shot attempt by all logic but wetter than water.

Curry 75.9 TS% 72.2 eFG%

Klay 73.2 TS% 70.5 eFG%

Combining for 68 points

Swaggy P putting up a whopping -28 for my dude tredigs lol

Didn't cover the spread tho, sorry Lakers + Giants

Bell injury called a sprained ankle, xrays clear. MRI tomorrow.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Bell injury called a sprained ankle, xrays clear. MRI tomorrow.
    so do we think that was caused by lack of conditioning or was bell pushing his physical conditioning too hard? what could bell have done ahead of time to prepare himself so he didnt need to leave the game? if he sat out the previous game would that have kept him on the floor?

Possible reasons for bells injury

1) Kerrs decision to sit draymond and bell just wasnt ready for that minute load

2) His conditioning wasnt as good as it should have been

3) The new nba schedule just isnt working as well as it should

4) Just bad luck (like 99.9 % of injuries- in a split second wrong place wrong time in the game)

5) Bell was pushing his conditioning too hard

Scoots which would you say was the issue that caused this injury

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    so do we think that was caused by lack of conditioning or was bell pushing his physical conditioning too hard? what could bell have done ahead of time to prepare himself so he didnt need to leave the game? if he sat out the previous game would that have kept him on the floor?

1) Kerrs decision to sit draymond and bell just wasnt ready for that minute load

4) Just bad luck (like 99.9 % of injuries- in a split second wrong place wrong time in the game)

I think it's your bull headed stupidity that caused this injury.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

I think it's your bull headed stupidity that caused this injury.
    I see- well if thats the case- then theres really no point in sitting guys to avoid injuries. sitting players isnt going to change my level of intelligence.

jokes aside- i think its repeatedly proven that injuries can and will still happen in this league regardless of conditioning, resting, minute management etc.

i think its repeatedly proven that injuries can and will still happen in this league regardless of conditioning, resting, minute management etc.
    Has anybody disputed that?

I'd say 4, honestly.

One of those, wow, that really sucks moments.

And if we're being real, I'd add another option:

6) Not enough calcium and other micronutrients that contribute to strong bones and healthy joints.

You'd laugh, but you are what you eat. Fitness is only half the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    I'd say 4, honestly.

One of those, wow, that really sucks moments.

And if we're being real, I'd add another option:

6) Not enough calcium and other micronutrients that contribute to strong bones and healthy joints.

You'd laugh, but you are what you eat. Fitness is only half the battle.

4 is the obvious answer for anybody who wants to be realistic... but that doesnt stop people from blaming all injuries on lack of rest or conditioning (too much or too little according to scoots)

in regards to calcium- bell didnt actually break or crack the bone at all.

4 is the obvious answer for anybody who wants to be realistic... but that doesnt stop people from blaming all injuries on lack of rest or conditioning (too much or too little according to scoots)

in regards to calcium- bell didnt actually break or crack the bone at all.
    You are still living in fantasy land.

You are still living in fantasy land.
    scoots with the improved schedule this year and more rest- why are the warriors on pace to have more player missed games this year then any of the last 3? Could it be that the schedule has nothing to do with players missing games? or do you just assume its bad luck for the warriors ... like every guy on the roster

This is real world- whats happening right now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast