Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

All Viking fans going to Philly:

Ill be going first time to Philly. Anyone been there? What will everyone be doing for tailgating, etc?!

I've been around the Philly area visiting a friend. Went to Philly once but for a Phillies game. The sports complex there is really cool- Phillies, Eagles, 76ers and Flyers all basically share one giant parking lot with all the stadiums together iirc

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by adallday View Post
    Ill be going first time to Philly. Anyone been there? What will everyone be doing for tailgating, etc?!
    Never been but I will say one thing: Be CAREFUL

Those Philly fans are brutal and a lot of them are just looking for a fight, especially if they lose.

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

Yep like Cubby said be careful. Don't get into any serious debates just make them all in jest and you should be ok. If you survive I would like to have come back in and share your experience.

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    Never been but I will say one thing: Be CAREFUL

Those Philly fans are brutal and a lot of them are just looking for a fight, especially if they lose.
    So basically like all drunken idiots of all fan bases?

We will be in back of the end zone, should be a great experience! Going to wear a normal jacket until we get to our seats maybe?

If anyone knows of where Viking fans will be pre game etc Id love to hear any suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by adallday View Post
    We will be in back of the end zone, should be a great experience! Going to wear a normal jacket until we get to our seats maybe?

If anyone knows of where Viking fans will be pre game etc Id love to hear any suggestions!
    Just wear your purple! I was very surprised when I went to Vikes Panthers last month that the stadium was probably 30% Vikings fans. There will definitely be more than what you're probably expecting.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Just wear your purple! I was very surprised when I went to Vikes Panthers last month that the stadium was probably 30% Vikings fans. There will definitely be more than what you're probably expecting.

Not a chance. 5%, mayyyybe.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Not a chance. 5%, mayyyybe.
    Ya, Def wouldn't expect it to be anywhere near 30% since it's a playoff game. But always seems like there are more than I expect anytime I've seen them play here @Car, or @NYG or NE when I lived in CT.

So basically like all drunken idiots of all fan bases?
    Oh come on BDawk, you know Philly fans are more rough then almost any other fan base outside of maybe Oakland.

Oh come on BDawk, you know Philly fans are more rough then almost any other fan base outside of maybe Oakland.
    No I don’t know that and how on earth is that even judged or proven as fact? There are idiots in every fan base. Fights/altercations in every stadium. It’s a false narrative.

No I don’t know that and how on earth is that even judged or proven as fact? There are idiots in every fan base. Fights/altercations in every stadium. It’s a false narrative.
    Narratives like that though are built up over the years. Year in and year out, altercation after altercation. Some fan bases have a larger proportion of idiots is all I am saying. People looking to fight.

Narratives like that though are built up over the years. Year in and year out, altercation after altercation. Some fan bases have a larger proportion of idiots is all I am saying. People looking to fight.
    Prove it.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Reasons for narrative:
    Booing McNabb at draft
    Cheering Irvin's injury
    Snowballs at Santa
    Holding cell/court underneath Veterans Stadium

These things have all led to the narrative of "Philly is a rough stadium". There's no "larger proportion of idiots" or "more people looking for fights".

#SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Again, all stadiums, all fan bases...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4cl3c6dQvQ

#SBCHAMPS

#FreeGreenMonster

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast