Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jaguars

7 41.18%
  • Patriots

10 58.82%
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by j-bay View Post
    Again if i was the Jags i would use Yeldon or Ivory more. Quicker backs give the Pats fits.
    Fournette is fkn fast. He's big, but he's not a Blount type runner. Dude is a ridiculous combo of speed and power.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I'm just saying, unless you are an Eagles, Jags, or Vikings fan, if you want the best SB possible you want NE in there.
    Says the Pats fan, lol. Some like to watch hard nosed football, elite defense and run game.

I'm just saying, unless you are an Eagles, Jags, or Vikings fan, if you want the best SB possible you want NE in there.
    If Philly beats Minny I still want Jacksonville coming out of if the AFC. I'd rather watch a new team who wasn't expected to be there than watch the Pats for the 8th (I think) time in the past 15 or so years.

Brady jammed his had at practice after being ran in to. No structural damage.

Well deserved. Season over.

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post

I have a source that told me Bill crushed his hand because they hate each other

One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post

Makes sense.

He had man hands

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

They will have to do it with Bortles. Don't think LF has an impact on this game. We will probably see and a lot 3rd downs and 7-8s if they try Fournette.
    The Patriots defense isn't that good.

Fournette is one of the backs who have seen the most 8 man-boxes in run defense. He was still productive.

In the games they have won, Bortles was capable of taking advantage of defenses that focused on stopping the run.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post

That's one person who won't make Patriots Practice Player of the Week.

Too bad Brady doesn't consume dairy products because that calcium would come in really handy right now. (Pun intended.)

The Patriots defense isn't that good.
    It's not that bad either. It's better than the JAX offense. Patriots defense started the season terrible. After 6 weeks it was very formidable. Not saying a top/elite defense...But better than good.

Fournette is one of the backs who have seen the most 8 man-boxes in run defense. He was still productive.
    He can be slowed though. Fornette is best when he gets more carries.

His worst rushing games this year, he was slowed early which made JAX turn away from the run. It's not so much about stopping Fornette completely. It's making JAX abandon the run.

Week 2 TEN - 14 att 40 yds
    Week 3 BAL - 17 att 59 yds
    Week 7 LAC - 17 att 33 yds
    Week 9 ARI - 12 att 25 yds
    Week 12 IND - 20 att 57 yds
    Week 15 SF - 18 att 48 yds
    Week 16 TEN - 19 att 69 yds

Record in these games 3-4

When he gets 21+ carries he broke 100 yards 5 out of 6 times and their record was 4-2.

The key is to get a lead early. Which makes JAX go away from the run and Blake struggles when playing from behind.

If JAX can get a lead early, it takes the pressure of Blake and they can keep feeding Fournette...Their chances of winning are greatly increased under this circumstance because they can play is safe offensively and let the D take over...PIT game was a great example of the type of game JAX wants to play.

In the games they have won, Bortles was capable of taking advantage of defenses that focused on stopping the run.
    In games Bortles has been good he hasn't turned the ball over and has played with a lead. 10-0 when he doesn't throw an INT. When playing with a lead his passer rating is over 100. When behind it drops to 67.

City of Champions

Let me ask every NFL fanbase besides Jacksonville, Philly, Minny a question. Why do you want NE to lose? Because the fact they are in the SB every year is "boring". If NE doesn't make it this year, you will see a complaints about this SB being boring. In fact we talk about the NFL fixing games, i wouldn't be surprised if they gave the Pats an "advantage". Why? Lets face it, no offense to Jags, Eagles, and Vikings fans, but who is the headliner? Blake Bortles vs Case Keenum or Nick Foles? Thats not going to draw the casual fan. The NFL is probably hoping the Pats win because they need good ratings after losing them all year. If Carson Wentz was healthy then they wouldn't need the Patriots. The best case is Pats vs Vikings. The "Villians" vs Hometown Underdogs.
    The only Dynasties people like are teams they are fans of. As a Redskins fan most people would probably think I'm rooting for anyone but Philly. Nope, I'm perfectly fine with Philly, I couldn't root for the Dallas or NYG in the Superbowl under any circumstances. N.E. is the 3rd team on my list, and it doesn't have anything to do with Brady or BB, its simply ive seen enough of them.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2017 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Jags have to rattle Brady. Only way to beat them.

I really think Brady's finger is ****ed

One More Time

I really think Brady's finger is ****ed

Why's that? Everything I heard yesterday seemed like he would be good to go.

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast