Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

1/15 NBA Game Thread

Several good games.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Bucks will either win a close one or get blown out . **** you jkidd. And to the bucks owners: stop bucken around and do something about it

Just trying to make PSD Great Again one post at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Our expectations were top 8 with jaykisd

If you finish top 4 in the east I will become a 76er fan and homer spamming the **** outta them. If they don't, you become a Giannis homer. Essentially a dog bet.

Deal or no deal

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    deal.

And happy MLK day, everyone. Unfortunately, as a Bucks fan (may change tomorrow) I don't have faith that we will improve so long as jkidd is coach. Despite having the best player the nba has seen in the last 20 years.

Just trying to make PSD Great Again one post at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Our expectations were top 8 with jaykisd

If you finish top 4 in the east I will become a 76er fan and homer spamming the **** outta them. If they don't, you become a Giannis homer. Essentially a dog bet.

Deal or no deal

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    deal.

Hopefully Embiid can take a break from pushing over old guys (anybody see this video? Really bad look for him) and suits up for this one. Great slate of games overall. And three TNT games wow.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Hopefully Embiid can take a break from pushing over old guys (anybody see this video? Really bad look for him) and suits up for this one. Great slate of games overall. And three TNT games wow.
    He pushed an old man down?
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Never know what Cavs team will show up. I thought they would be hype for the Christmas game but LeBron was acting too cool for school. I hope they take this one serious and can get a win to get that confidence going. Nice that IT and Curry are back for this one, I expect Curry to be his usual self but IT is still working off the rust. Maybe the adrenaline rush will get him going.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    He pushed an old man down?
    Not "old", just some middle aged dude. They were playing 3 flies up and the guy sort of playfully pushes Embiid so he could catch the ball (tailgate at the Eagles game). Embiid then full on shoves him to the pavement and gets ushered away by someone in his entourage. Tough to say if there was more context there, but it was a really bad look.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Not "old", just some middle aged dude. They were playing 3 flies up and the guy sort of playfully pushes Embiid so he could catch the ball (tailgate at the Eagles game). Embiid then full on shoves him to the pavement and gets ushered away by someone in his entourage. Tough to say if there was more context there, but it was a really bad look.
    Damn that's ****ed up, he's too big to be doing that. He's funny but he's been getting a little out of hand, starting to not care much for him.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Cavaliers getting ROFLstomped tonight lol.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Raptors currently getting #processed

Looking forward for the Cavs-Warriors matchup. Cleveland better hope they don't have the Warriors don't come out as strong as they did in the 1st half in Toronto

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Cavaliers getting ROFLstomped tonight lol.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
    Probably if LeBron don't give a **** like last time.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

I hope Reddick is alright.... always worry about the non-contact foot injuries... He just hopped right to the locker room.

I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

But Tittays are forever.

Raptors within a point now, after being down by 20+

But Tittays are forever.

Looks like Philly is pulling away again.

Side note, I didn't know the refs could stop a LIVE play to check for out of bounds.

But Tittays are forever.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast