Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Shurmur Next Head Coach

While no announcement can be made , the Arizona Cardinals announced that had hired the ex Texas A&M Head coach Kevin Sumlin as its new head Coach.

Not seeing this anywhere

Please provide a link, have not seen this....

There is no link that the Giants have hired Shurmur because they cannot do so. All the reports had Patricia going to the Lions, McDaniels to the Colts or remaining with the Pats and that Shurmur was been recruited by both the Cards and Giants. ESPN reported that the Cards had hired Kevin Sunlin, so they are out of the picture.

If what was reported about Patricia and McDaniels is correct that it is almost 90 % that The Giants will hire Shurmur, unbless something bizarre happens like Peyton leaving the Saints.

THis has not been rumered anywhere but it is just my opinioin that if Shurmur is indeed the new HC he will keep Spagnola on as DC.
    Last edited by Brooklyndave; 01-14-2018 at 11:13 PM.

Sumlin went to the Arizona wildcats lol gotta read the whole article not just the headline bro! Honest mistake

WHOOPS, I have egg on my face . You are absolutely correct, it was the University of Arizona not the Arizona Cardinals . Sorry about that

I would check in on Mike Tomlin's possible job status with the Steelers. If they fire him tomorrow, good chance to pick up a SB winning coach.

Shurmur Next Head Coach

Cmon man lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    I would check in on Mike Tomlin's possible job status with the Steelers. If they fire him tomorrow, good chance to pick up a SB winning coach.
    No thanks on Tomlin.

Any thoughts on Mike Mularkey?

Shurmur to the Giants is now being confirmed by Ian Rapoport. McDaniels to the Colts

Well the hire proved to be correct. Hopefully this guy is a coach and not just a good playcaller.

Donovan McNabb’s former QB coach.

I like it. He’s worked wonders with the Vikings last year and he lost his starting Qb (San Bradford)and his starting RB (Dalvin Cook) and still has his team 1 win from the Sb. A former Offensive lineman also. I like it

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast