Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Not sure where the Cooks trade does for ODB. The Rams where the only ones that where willing to give up a 1st rounder for him so this means that the Giants were looking for a ridiculous package that not even the Rams wanted to give up. I think the winners in this is the Pats. They essentially traded last years #32 pick for this years 23rd and saved on paying somewhere between 12-15MM a year which is the contract I imagine Cooks will ask for but I doubt he gets.

The Giants are asking way to much for ODB now. I would stay away unless they get desperate.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    But Sean Payton and the saints won't go after Odell bcuz this is Micheal Thompson team, from a WR group. Mike T personality wouldn't be able to handle Odells aggressive #1 WR type of personality. Odell would immediately push Mike down to the #2 WR spot, physically and mentally. And that would be dangerous, and something that sean Payton wants no part off. See Da Archer
    Thats a good point BigB. Payton doesn't really like the guys that ruffle the feathers in the locker room or the sideline (which is something I actually like). Remember when AP was yelling at Payton on the sidelines last season. His azz sat and then was traded meaning you don't act a donkey on the sideline. Mike Thomas is a quiet guy that I think is a premier player much like Colston.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Most NFL coaches, especially ones who learned under old school coaches (Payton and Belichick under Parcells), value order over everything.

Some news lately is that Davenport had thumb surgery but should be fine by the end of the month. The Saints have been busy looking at vet RB's bringing in Terrance West (whom they may be signing), Jamaal Charles, Tim Hightower (the same guy) and Shane Vereen. DeMarco Murray declined to come in because he wants an opportunity to be the main guy somewhere. Good luck with that didn't he something like he took the year off in Philly when he was there.

I think and hope the Saints WR's step it up this season. I would like to see what Austin Carr can do even though I have heard nothing about him so far. They brought in a guy named Kevin Snead that has 4.2 speed but not much football experience he was more of a track guy. With that being said you can teach football you can't teach 4.2.
    Last edited by Chapin78; 06-14-2018 at 06:23 AM.

West signed. Depth is always good, but I hope Edmunds or Williams can show potential and slide into the Ingram role. Scott will likely be in the return game, if he makes it. He could spell Kamara, too.

West should find a place to rent I doubt he stays the entire year.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678