Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Quote Originally Posted by LRizzle View Post
    A lot of talk about Packers, Cardinals, Patriots and now Saints wanting to move up to secure a QB or player of their choosing. And several teams open to trading down. This is going to be a very rowdy 1st round, can't wait.
    Would love a trade down to get some more picks. I feel like Fins are really good with their 4th and 5th round picks and get very average players in the 1st ... Ajayi, Reshad Jones, Godcheaux, Lamar Miller, OV in 3rd, Rishard Matthews, Charles Clay... meanwhile Charles Harris, Tunsil, James, Dion Jordan, Devante Parker ... most are solid/OK but none are franchise cornerstones or game changing selections for us. Would love a trade back to get an extra 3rd and 4th and grab someone like Davenport, Rashaan Evans or Taven Bryan depending how far back we move of course. And there's always someone that drops for one reason or another and teams sometimes jump the gun on WR's so let's see.

Are we going to have a Draft Room thread created?
    I would not take the Pats two 1st rounders, cause we would end up giving them a QB. No way I want to help them. Don't care what they give. I would love to trade back with the Pack, get an extra 3rd. Cause we could still land a solid player at 14, or beat ARZ to the punch with Jackson. Saints are a little too far down for my liking, but if they offered their 2018 1st & 2nd, plus their 2019 1st, I'd almost have to do it. I can;t wait, its going to be an awesome draft night for us . . . I can feel it.

All the talk in Cleveland is they are going Baker Mayfield in the first. A Browns beat reporter floated it this morning and it built up enough steam the ESPN affiliate was asked to get fan reactions to Mayfield at 1 to the Browns for the ESPN 6pm tv show.

Could be a smokescreen...thats how last year played out here...big bluff...but new regime here this year so who knows...CLE could be positioning to trade the 1 to the Jets and still get their guy at 3 or 4 then too

Don't see Dorsey picking a undersized QB #1, not that type of GM. Saw someone report that a fellow GM said that rumor was 100% BS being he knows him too well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Don't see Dorsey picking a undersized QB #1, not that type of GM. Saw someone report that a fellow GM said that rumor was 100% BS being he knows him too well.
    I think it's BS as well.

I think Browns are trying to get the Jets to trade up to #1 to take Baker while Browns are content taking Darnold or Allen at #3 while adding some nice picks.

I agree (likely BS)

I have heard nothing but Allen and Darnold here since the mocks started coming out and most of CLE hates that whole idea of Mayfield after having a runt QB that ran at the mouth...most here want Barkley 1st and then take best QB remaining at 4...the rest seem to want the QB first and then Chubb at 4 if they can't get the Bills to jump to their 4...but the CLE order of QB's has consistently been Darnold, then Allen, without much real mention of all the rest.

I am all for the Browns milking the Jets out of another pick

I think with as well as CLE has done picking QB's since Kosar...they should go QB at 1 and QB at 4 and hope one hits..it's really been that bad for them here...this franchise will be devastated beyond belief if they screw up this QB selection, and none of these guys are sure things.

But if it's true to form...CLE will pick the worst and all the rest will turn out like Marino Elway and Kelly

I want Rosen first for us and Mayfield 2nd if we go QB (it's taken awhile for me to come around on Mayfield but the guy wins)

What a great night this could be to watch unfold

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking. If he's looking for "prototypical" players at each position, then there's pretty much no way that he's going to select an undersized QB (especially one being compared to one of the Brown's biggest flops...Manziel 'though I personally think the comparison itself if BS'). Darnold and Allen are hands down the two best choices for Ohio IMO...even though I believe that they are the 3rd and 4th best QBs currently in this class (I would actually even put Jackson ahead of Darnold as well). Either way, I agree...not happening.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425