Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    No, bringing back Grimes kills the chances at Johnson or Butler.

Gaines at 8-9 mil is the top end or somebody a little cheaper could be a more modest upgrade, think Justin Bethel, DRC, Breeland, Amukamara, etc. Not naming anyone specifically just the group of guys above McClain but below Gaines.

Could also address something else In FA and address CB in Draft, so many moving pieces. Right now my money is on a starting NT and then one starter at G/C, S or CB.
    Also this is with Sweezy, Ayers and Gholston on roster still, if any of them are cut it opens up more cash. If we sign a DT and G/C then cut Sweezy, could also afford a CB or S, as an example.

Again in order, Barkley, Chubb, if they are gone id be all over Nelson. If he was gone I would be reaching out to everyone to trade back. The 2 firsts from Buffalo idea would be the best case scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Strategist View Post
    Some guys here wanted Suh next to GMAC a few years ago. Not saying I would do it but are you guys on board?
    Nothing has changed. You cant pay 2 DT's 15 mil a piece. Also, both a 3-techs. Who is gonna stop the run?

No, bringing back Grimes kills the chances at Johnson or Butler.

Gaines at 8-9 mil is the top end or somebody a little cheaper could be a more modest upgrade, think Justin Bethel, DRC, Breeland, Amukamara, etc. Not naming anyone specifically just the group of guys above McClain but below Gaines.

Could also address something else In FA and address CB in Draft, so many moving pieces. Right now my money is on a starting NT and then one starter at G/C, S or CB.
    I would be disappointed to not see us sign Gaines at this point!

I would be okay if we went cheaper at DT then Poe. Maybe Ellis, Logan, Jones? Also instead of Norwell, how about Pugh for 2-4 million cheaper per year?

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    Again in order, Barkley, Chubb, if they are gone id be all over Nelson. If he was gone I would be reaching out to everyone to trade back. The 2 firsts from Buffalo idea would be the best case scenario.
    Assuming those 3 are gone and no good trade opportunities Licht has to take Davenport at that point. Huge need, sky high ceiling and prototypical frame.

If the situation changes the options change.

Jesus Christ, do any of you ever read the Buccaneer fb posts? OMG lets get Adrian Peterson, let's get N. Suh, Lets get every single past their prime big name we can and let's give them as much money as they want. Why do we have such an ignorant fan base?

Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    Jesus Christ, do any of you ever read the Buccaneer fb posts? OMG lets get Adrian Peterson, let's get N. Suh, Lets get every single past their prime big name we can and let's give them as much money as they want. Why do we have such an ignorant fan base?
    I absolutely read them when I am in the mood for a good laugh. The absolute most misinformed and uneducated fans I have ever seen. Glad I found a place where I can talk some sense, argue and dispute things amongst some intelligent fans and for that I thank you all.

It's every fan base, more so struggling ones, in every sport.

People believe Buffalo will move to 2 or 3 from 12 for a QB, likely Darnold.

If Indy trades out, I can realistically see Chubb available at 7.

Pugh or Fulton wouldn't be bad then depending how the draft falls we could still get Nelson and cut Sweezy before June 1.

I've given up on Chubb but man if he falls, that'll be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    I absolutely read them when I am in the mood for a good laugh. The absolute most misinformed and uneducated fans I have ever seen. Glad I found a place where I can talk some sense, argue and dispute things amongst some intelligent fans and for that I thank you all.
    Haha, same here!

People believe Buffalo will move to 2 or 3 from 12 for a QB, likely Darnold.

If Indy trades out, I can realistically see Chubb available at 7.
    What do you mean from 12? Aren't they 21 & 22? Did I miss a trade?

I wouldn't put it past either NY team to target Chubb. If falls past 3, I would probably look to make a trade w/ Clevland, although I really can't stomach the cost of moving up a few sports in the top 5. Might not be worth it!
    Last edited by aecon13; 03-12-2018 at 05:57 PM.

What do you mean from 12? Aren't they 21 & 22? Did I miss a trade?

I wouldn't put it past either NY team to target Chubb. If falls past 3, I would probably look to make a trade w/ Clevland, although I really can't stomach the cost of moving up a few sports in the top 5. Might not be worth it!
    Traded Cordy Glenn today to Cincinnati. Buffalo got 12, Cincy got 21, also swapped late rounders.

I'd be mad as hell if he traded up for anybody.

Mark my words, Chubb gets by Indy he's there at 7.

Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast