Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
    Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    Doesn't make any sense to have anyone come in and compete with Fitz. He knows the system and its too late IMO just gotta have the team rally around him for the first 3 games, Kaep would a distraction that this team can't handle right now. Just gotta hope he has a little magic in him and can snag a win. But really the D and run game need to show up, can't put all the pressure on a 30 some year old QB.
    Didn't think about the press coverage, which would probably hurt us more. Yeah its time to see whether GMC and JPP can transform that d-line. RoJo has to be ready. I'm really looking forward to seeing Davis at the outside CB position.

I understand that with the media narratives and some fans being emotional that some of you are not thinking clearly and/or seeing a clear picture.

We are not cutting or trading Jameis Winston. We are not signing or drafting anyone to be a starting QB.

Nobody can tell you if we will draft a QB or not, we should have already invested in a young developmental backup with more talent than Ryan Griffin. Does that happen? Who knows.

Even if Koetter and Licht were fired the next coaching staff and GM would absolutely be with Jameis Winston. The hardest part is over with and the more time goes, the less it will matter, ala Big Ben and Ray Lewis.

If Winston halls out his extension will be during 2019 off season, if not it will be towards end of or after 2019 season. Either way it is coming.

I completely understand a little sadness but some of these notions are ridiculous. Jameis actually improved in a lot of categories in 2017. That will continue in 2018. If that revamped defense can provide a little bit of help, Winston and these boys will make a playoff push regardless of the record when he comes back.

If we can win 1 or 2 games with Fitzpatrick it will be because of our defense and with Winston back we will be a force.

2017 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Ready For War

My Lavonte David PC

JR Sweezy cut, saves us money we needed badly for 2019 of season extension extravaganza.
    Last edited by bwallstreet; 06-29-2018 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    JR Sweezy cut, saves us money we needed badly for 2019 of season extension extravaganza.
    Good riddance. I guess that means Benenoch is the starter.

Quote Originally Posted by Strategist View Post
    Good riddance. I guess that means Benenoch is the starter.
    Benenoch/Cappa competition at RG, depends if Dotson is ready or not or could see 1 at RG and 1 at RT.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445