Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Game over since it's Dubs ball, but credit to the Raptors for that epic comeback.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

#Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by europagnpilgrim View Post
    Put Iverson on this Warriors [instead of Curry] and they would be just as scary and play at even a faster pace, Iverson with those weapons getting wide open looks would be scary
    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Bradley/Rungvisai

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Ah man, what a game... Cheers Warriors fans.

But as I said to you lolplease, the Raptors get within inches of victory until they randomly **** themselves

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

Should I watch the replay when I get home cuz the game seemed trash early

The Raps team will be a force once Lowry returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Should I watch the replay when I get home cuz the game seemed trash early
    It was a great game lol, for a fan of neither, back and forth and down to the wire.

#Dynasty

Put Iverson on this Warriors [instead of Curry] and they would be just as scary and play at even a faster pace, Iverson with those weapons getting wide open looks would be scary
    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Bradley/Rungvisai

When the Celtics came back against the Rockets it was partly due to trash officiating letting the Celtics foul all day without much being called with two refs. What was the Warriors deal tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    It was a great game lol, for a fan of neither, back and forth and down to the wire.
    Not sure if I'd call it back and forth until the last couple minutes of the 4th quarter.

Side note, hope Lowry comes back at 100%, cause I'm really excited to see this team do things haha

I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

But Tittays are forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    When the Celtics came back against the Rockets it was partly due to trash officiating letting the Celtics foul all day without much being called with two refs. What was the Warriors deal tonight?
    Second half: not taking care of the ball, missing open looks, missing poor looks, Raptors playing great defense, making open, and tough looks.

First half, well, my post a page or so back sums it up - greatness.

#Dynasty

Second half: not taking care of the ball, missing open looks, missing poor looks, Raptors playing great defense, making open, and tough looks.

I've never seen a team play that well in a half... they just picked them apart (I never saw the Houston dominance half)

But Tittays are forever.

Not taking care of the ball? How many turnovers did they have in the 2nd half?
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

I didn't recognize the Raptors defense in the first half. Casey's teams don't give up free layups every other possession.

In the second half they got physical and they were able to get back.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by bucketss:32099648
    Seth Curry agreed
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    The Raps out hustled the Warriors. 14 offensive rebounds resulted in the Raps getting 11 more shots than the Warriors and that sort of disparity is hard to overcome.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

You gotta give it up to Masai Ujiri for putting together a really strong team. Drafting OG was huge, as he he can develop into a great 3&D type of player. Siakam, Poetl, VanVleet and Cj Miles coming off the bench have been difference makers for this team. It obviously doesn't hurt that Derozan is having the best year of his career and has really expanded his game.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast