Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast

Thread: The Ball Family

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    If I'm a free agent, there is NO way I'm going to sign with a team who let's a players dad b!tch about the coach in the media when that player can't even shoot .400 from the floor, and that player doesn't do the right thing and stick up for his coach.

Lavar has poisoned that team, and has shown a pattern of behaviour for blaming other players and coaches, and the Lakers as an organization has set a precedent for not coming out and sticking up for their coach, and letting this player's diva-dad dictate the conversation.

They need to trade him now if they hope to bring any free agents in. If they thought playing with Kobe was a deterrent... fawk.

They need to trade Lonzo jsut so they can get rid of Lavar. He's holding the team back.

I mean... him and the fact that teh front office put the whole fawking team on the trade block in public.
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

Man I get that his dad and brothers are turds but the hate lonzo gets is ridiculous. Heís a rookie and a really good basketball player, who has been playing a TOOOOONNNNN better lately, and the team was spiraling without him and has now won what 4 straight or 4 of 5 since he came back?

He has a funky shot but he has been an above average shooter his entire life. Heís not
    Missing because he canít get his shot off either, he gets open. People forget how awful Kiddís shooting was when he arrived and lonzo has much more shooting talent than him coming in. I hate the lakers but thereís absolutely no reason to trade lonzo or to even be worried about lonzo as a player.

Quote Originally Posted by KingPosey View Post
    Man I get that his dad and brothers are turds but the hate lonzo gets is ridiculous. Heís a rookie and a really good basketball player, who has been playing a TOOOOONNNNN better lately, and the team was spiraling without him and has now won what 4 straight or 4 of 5 since he came back?

He has a funky shot but he has been an above average shooter his entire life. Heís not
    Missing because he canít get his shot off either, he gets open. People forget how awful Kiddís shooting was when he arrived and lonzo has much more shooting talent than him coming in. I hate the lakers but thereís absolutely no reason to trade lonzo or to even be worried about lonzo as a player.
    They were just as bad WITH HIM.... They are playing better BECAUSE their schedule lightened up some... They have won 4 straight against wait for it.... ATL/KINGS/Bobcats and the spurs without their starters..... Now of course they shouldnt trade him because with his daddy drama and his shot they wouldnt get a ton back and because he is still a rookie... He is playing better though.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    lol wut? escape Mozgov contract of 16m 3y and gain Kyle Kuzma.... nah We won that trade.
    Yeah Kuzma is good, but if D'Russ ends up better than Ball, that trade was bad.

The Truth Hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by LOb0 View Post
    Yeah Kuzma is good, but if D'Russ ends up better than Ball, that trade was bad.
    Lol he wonít.

Quote Originally Posted by more-than-most View Post
    they were just as bad with him.... They are playing better because their schedule lightened up some... They have won 4 straight against wait for it.... Atl/kings/bobcats and the spurs without their starters..... Now of course they shouldnt trade him because with his daddy drama and his shot they wouldnt get a ton back and because he is still a rookie... He is playing better though.
    lolz

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    They were just as bad WITH HIM.... They are playing better BECAUSE their schedule lightened up some... They have won 4 straight against wait for it.... ATL/KINGS/Bobcats and the spurs without their starters..... Now of course they shouldnt trade him because with his daddy drama and his shot they wouldnt get a ton back and because he is still a rookie... He is playing better though.
    Their offense runs entirely better when heís playing vs when heís not.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    The win streak is vs bottom teams but when healthy the lakers have been competing with the best teams in the league and even have a couple wins vs top teams with a bunch more close games. Lonzo is a big part of that.

I think Lonzo could become very good, he looks like he'll be a playmaker who could help elevate a lot of guys game around him, give him a couple certified scorers and he'll probably be running that team pretty nice. His game looks like it could mesh well with other star players. He was a good pick, why trade him his first year in the league?

If he was somehow a hinderance to creating a superteam with big names like paul george, lebron, etc, then yea I could see the lakers trading him. But outside of that, it wouldn't make any sense.
    Last edited by nastynice; 01-14-2018 at 04:17 AM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

If they don't trade him, they may as well just get rid of Magic and insert Lavar at his position. Lavar and Lonzo are a packaged deal.

I don't think I've ever seen a thread with so many stupid posts. Please, if you do not watch the Lakers, stop commenting.

If LeBron or any other star comes to the Lakers, it's BECAUSE of Lonzo.

And oh... D'Angelo Russell . I can tell you Lonzo in his first year is a better defender, teammate, leader, passer, rebounder, shotblocker than Russell.

We would probably let Lonzo/Randle go for like Anthony Davis

Quote Originally Posted by KingstonHawke View Post
    They should trade him (Deng and Clarkson) to the Clippers for Blake Griffin.

Lakers: No more circus. Get a true franchise player to pair with Paul George. Get rid of Deng's horrible contract. Save enough money that they could possibly sign a third star.

Clippers: I'd also move DJ and Lou to the Cavs for TT, JR, Shump and the Nets pick. This would tank the season giving them two solid picks. Let them build around Lonzo who would benefit tremendously from having a team built for him around his skillset. Low expectations to win (until around the same time all the bad contracts expire).
    Thompson,Smith,Shumpert are horrible contracts. Nets pick is at #9.

Quote Originally Posted by lakers squad View Post
    We would probably let Lonzo/Randle go for like Anthony Davis
    "Probably"???
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by DanG View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen a thread with so many stupid posts. Please, if you do not watch the Lakers, stop commenting.

If LeBron or any other star comes to the Lakers, it's BECAUSE of Lonzo.

And oh... D'Angelo Russell . I can tell you Lonzo in his first year is a better defender, teammate, leader, passer, rebounder, shotblocker than Russell.
    Lol for some real laughs you shoulda checked out the Lonzo Ball thread they merged not Ball Family. Some hilarious ish in there.

Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast