Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ball Family

You don't trade the GOAT.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    To be fair, are you talking like star players? Or all? because if it's a scrub that won't sign on an overpay, then **** that guy.
    Star. Never compromise what you built for a non-star.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Star. Never compromise what you built for a non-star.
    Define star. Like if they give someone $70 million who doesn't deserve it, and is non star. But then he's getting star money. So is that after they would be making an offer a star based on$$ or not a star based on past performance?

If you have to define star, then that player isn't a star. You know it when you see it.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    If you have to define star, then that player isn't a star. You know it when you see it.
    This.

PROCESSING

I don't see why the lakers would trade Lonzo.. The entire team is full of 20-22 year olds.. The team is built for 3-4 years in the future. Adding a player like LeBron would help immediately of course, but it wouldn't be close to being enough to beat Houston San Antonio or Golden state or even OKC or Minnesota tbh.. If you have a chance to bring in a star, you do it of course but not at the expense of your future unless you are already close to competing which the lakers are clearly not close.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

They shouldn't but if they did I would love to see him in Denver.

Lonzo-Murray-Harris-Millsap-Jokic

Barton-Chandler-Lyles bench

Nice 8 and pretty damn young

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I don't see why the lakers would trade Lonzo.. The entire team is full of 20-22 year olds.. The team is built for 3-4 years in the future. Adding a player like LeBron would help immediately of course, but it wouldn't be close to being enough to beat Houston San Antonio or Golden state or even OKC or Minnesota tbh.. If you have a chance to bring in a star, you do it of course but not at the expense of your future unless you are already close to competing which the lakers are clearly not close.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Exactly. And you know, if LeBron comes, he's going to want to trade all the young guys for established players and we still won't be good enough to be the Warriors or Rockets.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Anyone can be traded for the right deal, but I don't think Lonzo's price will be low.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    They shouldn't but if they did I would love to see him in Denver.
    Lonzo-Murray-Harris-Millsap-Jokic
    Barton-Chandler-Lyles bench
    Nice 8 and pretty damn young
    Denver's not getting Lonzo without giving up at least Murray. Harris would have been the other candidate, but now he's got the poison pill provision. The Lakers will want a promising young guard back, so that rules out Mudiay as a headliner. How about Lonzo for Murray and Barton, and various picks from either side to even things out?
    I doubt that trade would ever happen, but at least both sides are taking a risk.

Not much for a market for PG's.

I think that D'angelo Russell trade is going to comeback and bite them.

The Truth Hurts.

Lonzos the future in La. no way they trade him.

They should trade him (Deng and Clarkson) to the Clippers for Blake Griffin.

Lakers: No more circus. Get a true franchise player to pair with Paul George. Get rid of Deng's horrible contract. Save enough money that they could possibly sign a third star.

Clippers: I'd also move DJ and Lou to the Cavs for TT, JR, Shump and the Nets pick. This would tank the season giving them two solid picks. Let them build around Lonzo who would benefit tremendously from having a team built for him around his skillset. Low expectations to win (until around the same time all the bad contracts expire).

Quote Originally Posted by LOb0 View Post
    I think that D'angelo Russell trade is going to comeback and bite them.
    lol wut? escape Mozgov contract of 16m 3y and gain Kyle Kuzma.... nah We won that trade.

Quote Originally Posted by KingstonHawke View Post
    They should trade him (Deng and Clarkson) to the Clippers for Blake Griffin.

Lakers: No more circus. Get a true franchise player to pair with Paul George. Get rid of Deng's horrible contract. Save enough money that they could possibly sign a third star.

Clippers: I'd also move DJ and Lou to the Cavs for TT, JR, Shump and the Nets pick. This would tank the season giving them two solid picks. Let them build around Lonzo who would benefit tremendously from having a team built for him around his skillset. Low expectations to win (until around the same time all the bad contracts expire).
    Griffin for ZO? hell no lol

Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast