Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Who shoulders the responsibility for the Cavs current situation?

Wondering who you guys tihnk is responsible for the situation the Cavs are in, now. And in the past it looked like the Cavs would be fine. But I feel like its different this time, especially considering that Lebron and IT are likely to walk after the season.

The issues this year are a lot bigger than they have been in the past. Literally no defense. Very little defensive athleticism, and Lebron has started calling out his own players. But how effective can he be if the play doesn't improve?

My guy tells me that Lue will be the scapegoat. But is really him? Or is it the lack of transparency as to who actually makes the decisions? David Girffin din;t keave for no reason.

Or what about LeBron? When he first came back, he forced the Wiggins trade after drafting him sand saying that they "couldn't play together". Then the other coach got fired/scapegoated and they won a title. So all will be fine, and Lue is a great coach, right? Not any more.

The team has (from an outsiders point of view) been compiled of guys that Lebron has some sort of say in or wants. IIRC the Cavs didn't want to offer TT the contract; but after Lebron wanted it, he got it. And then the Jr Smith contract (as someone else said in another thread, was because of LBJ). And let's not forget the reason they had to acquire a lottery pick as the centerpiece of the Kyrie trade was lebrons inability to commit long term.

So what do you guys link the breakdown is for who actually shoulders the responsibility?

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Wondering who you guys tihnk is responsible for the situation the Cavs are in, now. And in the past it looked like the Cavs would be fine. But I feel like its different this time, especially considering that Lebron and IT are likely to walk after the season.

The issues this year are a lot bigger than they have been in the past. Literally no defense. Very little defensive athleticism, and Lebron has started calling out his own players. But how effective can he be if the play doesn't improve?

My guy tells me that Lue will be the scapegoat. But is really him? Or is it the lack of transparency as to who actually makes the decisions? David Girffin din;t keave for no reason.

Or what about LeBron? When he first came back, he forced the Wiggins trade after drafting him sand saying that they "couldn't play together". Then the other coach got fired/scapegoated and they won a title. So all will be fine, and Lue is a great coach, right? Not any more.

The team has (from an outsiders point of view) been compiled of guys that Lebron has some sort of say in or wants. IIRC the Cavs didn't want to offer TT the contract; but after Lebron wanted it, he got it. And then the Jr Smith contract (as someone else said in another thread, was because of LBJ). And let's not forget the reason they had to acquire a lottery pick as the centerpiece of the Kyrie trade was lebrons inability to commit long term.

So what do you guys link the breakdown is for who actually shoulders the responsibility?
    The first bolder: literally all of that happened last year too

2nd bolded: Griffin was fired and LeBron was pissed about it. Griffin wanted to trade Kyrie for Butler or PG and Bledsoe.

To answer the question it's on both the players and coach.

Players: thy just half *** because they know they can. They turn it on when they want and then coast (like tonight)

Coach: offense and defensive schemes are terrible. Doesn't demand enough out of his players.

Bad example because he's the GOAT but if they had a Pop type coach they would be much much better. And by that I mean just a smart coach with good schemes and doesn't allow his players to give half effort.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post

Giannis because he's overrated.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Lebron the GM not lebron the player.... He wants his guys to get paid and paying guys like TT what he got and so on down the list ****ed things up.... Trading Kyrie for what they did is fine because they got a ton.. Kyrie is slightly better than IT but both are one way players.... Now they have to pay IT as well... Being the best in the world also didnt help things because it forced the warriors to beg durant to come and help put them so far ahead of everyone it has become a joke.... At the end of the day its lebron... He is incredible and he is playing at an other worldly level but they lack defense across the board.... IT/Wade/Korver/Love are horrid defenders.. This cavs team fell in love with names and not what the players do... Defense matters people and that championship cavs team is a far cry from this defense this current team has.

Getting someone like a Noel and PG13 in here over the past 2 seasons would have done wonders for this team... Kyrie should have been traded for PG13 and they should have given up whatever for Noel and traded away TT.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post

Not even mad.... good ****

honestly looking at their roster they're not that good.

Too many guys who don't play defense. GS will have a field day in this years Finals; destroying the likes of IT, Love, Green, whoever else not named Lebron/maybe Crowder

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post

I understand your sentiments being so far fetched from reality. Did kobe pay you off to write that comment like he paid off that settlement?

Mods please don't let that trolling derail this thread
    Last edited by Giannis94; 01-12-2018 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

Not even mad.... good ****
    I'm not allowed to talk about a certain team anymore. But you wish you had Giannis. You're just jealous
    Last edited by Giannis94; 01-12-2018 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Lebron the GM not lebron the player.... He wants his guys to get paid and paying guys like TT what he got and so on down the list ****ed things up.... Trading Kyrie for what they did is fine because they got a ton.. Kyrie is slightly better than IT but both are one way players.... Now they have to pay IT as well... Being the best in the world also didnt help things because it forced the warriors to beg durant to come and help put them so far ahead of everyone it has become a joke.... At the end of the day its lebron... He is incredible and he is playing at an other worldly level but they lack defense across the board.... IT/Wade/Korver/Love are horrid defenders.. This cavs team fell in love with names and not what the players do... Defense matters people and that championship cavs team is a far cry from this defense this current team has.

Getting someone like a Noel and PG13 in here over the past 2 seasons would have done wonders for this team... Kyrie should have been traded for PG13 and they should have given up whatever for Noel and traded away TT.
    Wade has the 27th best defensive rating in the league and 4 times the net rating of LeBron....
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

What situation? They are going to win a title

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What situation? They are going to win a title

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    honestly looking at their roster they're not that good.
    I know they hit a wall recently, but after the IT trade I actually think this team is better than last years. More depth, more ball handlers and shot creators, Green and Crowder SHOULD be great defenders, are they?

Its still hard to panic, Lebron has had such a handle on the east for such a long time, I'd just keep putting my money on him til he loses
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I know they hit a wall recently, but after the IT trade I actually think this team is better than last years. More depth, more ball handlers and shot creators, Green and Crowder SHOULD be great defenders, are they?

Its still hard to panic, Lebron has had such a handle on the east for such a long time, I'd just keep putting my money on him til he loses
    They're much deeper now than they were. The pieces will come together and it looks like they'll make a move at the deadline too.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

The Cavs are deep on paper, but their system sucks and their effort is horrible. If there's a loose ball on the ground, are you putting your money on any Cavs player (excluding maybe Crowder, possibly Tristan)?

Nobody is doing the dirty work and playing with a chip on their shoulder. They're just coasting.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast