Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Trade TT, IT, and Smith + nets pick in exchange for Dwight, kemba and other peripheral pieces.
    That would be a great trade for the cavs

yea, you know the cavs are probably tryina float trades out there. Its crazy, every year lebron's teammates (short of wade) are probably always trippin bout getting traded or not. Its like not matter who's on their squad, its just never good enough. The games best power forward (last we saw him on his own), last year's 5th leading mvp vote getter and 4th qtr pt scorer, they always seem to need to be traded for someone else. Someone better.

No wonder kyrie was like bro, I need to get the **** outta here, lol

He'd prob be dealin with this **** right now too if he was still around

I know they ain't tryina trade the nets pick for deandre, but maybe they could do IT plus someone. IT with blake, tho he might walk.. Deandre would be a huge pick up for the cavs, would also let love become the clear cut 2nd option where he was doing damage all year
    Last edited by nastynice; 01-13-2018 at 10:36 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    That would be a great trade for the cavs

yea, you know the cavs are probably tryina float trades out there. Its crazy, every year lebron's teammates (short of wade) are probably always trippin bout getting traded or not. Its like not matter who's on their squad, its just never good enough. The games best power forward (last we saw him on his own), last year's 5th leading mvp vote getter and 4th qtr pt scorer, they always seem to need to be traded for someone else. Someone better.

No wonder kyrie was like bro, I need to get the **** outta here, lol

He'd prob be dealin with this **** right now too if he was still around

I know they ain't tryina trade the nets pick for deandre, but maybe they could do IT plus someone. IT with blake, tho he might walk.. Deandre would be a huge pick up for the cavs, would also let love become the clear cut 2nd option where he was doing damage all year
    You seem to forget that it takes 2 teams to trade. IT was traded despite those accomplishments. TT has been awful off the bench and his contract demands more. They've had many of the same players for years now, not sure if that kind of security has been warranted if you look at their production to cost ratio.

And I highly doubt you know what his teammate think, korver spoke very highly of him recently, I think some of these guys have more professionalism than you give them credit for. Either way, the ones that don't should definitely be moved. When you have Bron, you should always look to compete for a championship imo. Hard to do that with defensively challenged support, especially given kds cowardly defection

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    You seem to forget that it takes 2 teams to trade. IT was traded despite those accomplishments. TT has been awful off the bench and his contract demands more. They've had many of the same players for years now, not sure if that kind of security has been warranted if you look at their production to cost ratio.

And I highly doubt you know what his teammate think, korver spoke very highly of him recently, I think some of these guys have more professionalism than you give them credit for. Either way, the ones that don't should definitely be moved. When you have Bron, you should always look to compete for a championship imo. Hard to do that with defensively challenged support, especially given kds cowardly defection
    TT and JR smiths contract are reason number one and reason number two why the cavs (or heat) can never have enough talent around lebron. Who makes these types of signings? Kevon freakin Looney looks better than TT, you know how much we're paying him?
    Last edited by nastynice; 01-14-2018 at 12:51 AM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Its like LeBron wanted to sabotage his own team forcing Gilbert to hand out them putrid contracts to Thompson and Smith. Yeesh. Also Crowder was regressing last season already and doesn't fit the Cavs system at all. He needs a change of scenery again.

TT and JR smiths contract are reason number one and reason number two why the cavs (or heat) can never have enough talent around lebron. Who makes these types of signings? Kevon freakin Looney looks better than TT, you know how much we're paying him?
    I'd probably look as good as Looney in GS's system and surrounded by 4 top 20 players.

Throw me on the 2016 Olympic team and I'd look awesome.

I'm constantly bashing guys like JR and TT, but it's unfair to compare them to guys on Olympic teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I'd probably look as good as Looney in GS's system and surrounded by 4 top 20 players.

Throw me on the 2016 Olympic team and I'd look awesome.

I'm constantly bashing guys like JR and TT, but it's unfair to compare them to guys on Olympic teams.
    But the cavs used to be an Olympic team. Now they just are.....old and selfish?

Just trying to make PSD Great Again one post at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    But the cavs used to be an Olympic team. Now they just are.....old and selfish?
    lol, right

You got lebron joining the games best pf and a top 5 mvp candidate, what else do you need? Haha, this dubs team is so off the charts we make these power houses look like looney tunes!

Doesn’t matter how many olympians you surround lebron with, it’s never gonna be enough help. It never is. No matter who’s on his team he always has to carry a bad team. Always.

Imagine if he came to golden state. Imagine how overrated and crappy the whole squad would instantly become as poor lebron has to carry yet another trash team through the playoffs
    Last edited by nastynice; 01-14-2018 at 01:39 PM.

lol, right

You got lebron joining the games best pf and a top 5 mvp candidate, what else do you need? Haha, this dubs team is so off the charts we make these power houses look like looney tunes!

Doesn’t matter how many olympians you surround lebron with, it’s never gonna be enough help. It never is. No matter who’s on his team he always has to carry a bad team. Always.

Imagine if he came to golden state. Imagine how overrated and crappy the whole squad would instantly become as poor lebron has to carry yet another trash team through the playoffs
    don't try to hype up the Cavs as some sort of Olympic team while simultaneously ******** on LeBron every chance you get.

You've spent months arguing how KD is better than LeBron, yet now you wanna act like the Dubs don't have more talent on their team.

don't try to hype up the Cavs as some sort of Olympic team while simultaneously ******** on LeBron every chance you get.

You've spent months arguing how KD is better than LeBron, yet now you wanna act like the Dubs don't have more talent on their team.
    I said Dubs don't have more talent? Where?

I'm not hyping the cavs up, I'm hyping them down. Again, if LeBron is on the squad everyone else sucks. I was just reiterating the point that Gianni made

If anyone's wyling, you the one telling me not to compare looney to tt, lol

I said Dubs don't have more talent? Where?

I'm not hyping the cavs up, I'm hyping them down. Again, if LeBron is on the squad everyone else sucks. I was just reiterating the point that Gianni made

If anyone's wyling, you the one telling me not to compare looney to tt, lol
    You're clearly trying to hype up LeBron's surrounding talent (games best PF and top 5 mvp candidate) in an attempt to then prop up the Dubs for being the better team. Without acknowledging that KD's decision is what literally separated the Dubs from the rest of the league in terms of talent, otherwise they'd be pretty beatable by several teams in the league.

I'm onto you, brah. Your troll game isn't as strong as lol, p's

You're clearly trying to hype up LeBron's surrounding talent (games best PF and top 5 mvp candidate) in an attempt to then prop up the Dubs for being the better team. Without acknowledging that KD's decision is what literally separated the Dubs from the rest of the league in terms of talent, otherwise they'd be pretty beatable by several teams in the league.

I'm onto you, brah. Your troll game isn't as strong as lol, p's
    Complete misread

I'm saying it doesnt matter who is on LeBron team, he will always be carrying a garbage squad. It doesn't matter who his teammates, it's never good enough, that's why you have all his teammates legit being floated in trade talks every year

There's nothing to hype about the team around him. This is a very good squad on paper. Not compared to the Dubs, but still, very good

The Cavs are in the same place every year around this time. It always seems to come to a head in the Disney road trip every year. In a few days LeBron will go off on his teammates on the bench and in a couple weeks they will start improving again.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The Cavs are in the same place every year around this time. It always seems to come to a head in the Disney road trip every year. In a few days LeBron will go off on his teammates on the bench and in a couple weeks they will start improving again.
    They don't have Kyrie anymore. And they replaced him with a guy coming off of a serious injury who will simply not have the same dynamic on the court that LBJ/Kyrie had (it being his first season and having 0 training camp/practice with the team). They also have a HORRIBLE defense (28th of 30 in the league). They're only a contender in that they play in the East and have a very good shot at making the Finals. They're getting swept when it counts.

I haven't read this thread so I'm not sure if it has been mentioned, but the Cavs have also had the ultimate puff-cake schedule to date (2nd easiest by ESPN SOS). Their season gets a LOT tougher over the next few weeks. Starting tomorrow when Golden State slaps them around in their house.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    They don't have Kyrie anymore. And they replaced him with a guy coming off of a serious injury who will simply not have the same dynamic on the court that LBJ/Kyrie had (it being his first season and having 0 training camp/practice with the team). They also have a HORRIBLE defense (28th of 30 in the league). They're only a contender in that they play in the East and have a very good shot at making the Finals. They're getting swept when it counts.
    My point was that the last 3 years around this time of year there is all this noise about the Cavs not playing defense and getting beaten badly and even having a losing record 1 year ... then they turn it around and make it to the finals for the last 3 years. This is following the script is my point.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast