Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    He was in his prime..
    Ok well if that's the case then Kobe wouldn't have won in 2011, swap Kobe with Bron in 2011 and they win but not Wade. Wade was in his prime 1, arguably 2 years but he was coming off of it.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    He was in his prime..

No, he was almost 29 when LeBron and Bosh joined the Heat so that's not his prime. His prime was before that. He had a good season the first year they were together but he wasn't at that same level after that.

Quote Originally Posted by RCarlson85 View Post
    No, he was almost 29 when LeBron and Bosh joined the Heat so that's not his prime. His prime was before that. He had a good season the first year they were together but he wasn't at that same level after that.
    Prime isn't an age range it's a period of statistical peak.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Prime isn't an age range it's a period of statistical peak.

That's great, clearly not everyone is the same when it comes to their prime years and when they occur but his prime was not when LeBron and Bosh came on board. It was prior to that as he started declining by their 2nd season together.

I'm not trying to argue anything to do with Wade and Kobe, just stating that he was not in his prime during the years with LeBron and Bosh.

I've always liked Wade, and his peak is better than Kobe's. But Kobe's prime is stronger and substantially longer than Wade's. Wade just couldn't stay healthy enough in his career, and his decline hit too soon. Barring him suddenly awakening a version of himself from 7-8 years ago, there's no way he ever passes Kobe in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Bucks vs raptors in the ECF. Mark my words.

I'm not trying to argue anything to do with Wade and Kobe, just stating that he was not in his prime during the years with LeBron and Bosh.
    Those first two seasons he was. He fell off pretty significantly in that third year, though, and he never really recovered.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Bucks vs raptors in the ECF. Mark my words.

Wade was better, Kobe started his career with Shaq. If only Shaq could of had Wade instead of Kobe, He'd have at least 6 rings

Wade was the third best player in the league (after lebron, then Kobe) when they joined, he was def still in his prime, all 3 were no doubt

Does he surpass Kobe on your All-Time list?

Obviously assuming he is integral to their success like Iggy has been for the Warriors for example.

He is not integral at all tho..

Dude, no. Other than Wade's 1 title, he was overshadowed by Lebron for the 2-titles in Miami. You can argue that Kobe was overshadowed by Shaq in 3 titles, but that's debatable. Plus, Kobe went through 5+ years of losing (Kwame era) then put together a championship team to 2-peat in 09-10.

Wade > Curry

Quote Originally Posted by belikemike23 View Post
    He is not integral at all tho..
    How So? Doesnt he have a role like Iggy where he plays with bench and starters and is a floor general when LeBron is off the floor?

How So? Doesnt he have a role like Iggy where he plays with bench and starters and is a floor general when LeBron is off the floor?

He's very integral, people just don't like to give credit to one of the most underappreciated greats in NBA history who will do whatever it takes to win. Clevelands bench was god awful the last couple years and now they're near the top of the league. That's huge. When LeBron checked out in the finals the Warriors always went on an instant run because Kyrie couldn't shoulder the load for some reason.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Quote Originally Posted by belikemike23 View Post
    Dude, no. Other than Wade's 1 title, he was overshadowed by Lebron for the 2-titles in Miami. You can argue that Kobe was overshadowed by Shaq in 3 titles, but that's debatable. Plus, Kobe went through 5+ years of losing (Kwame era) then put together a championship team to 2-peat in 09-10.
    None of Kobes 3 with Shaq are debatable and Wades 1 as the top dog is more impressive than either of the rings Kobe won by a large margin but Kobe is better all time.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast