Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by belikemike23 View Post
    Dude, no. Other than Wade's 1 title, he was overshadowed by Lebron for the 2-titles in Miami. You can argue that Kobe was overshadowed by Shaq in 3 titles, but that's debatable. Plus, Kobe went through 5+ years of losing (Kwame era) then put together a championship team to 2-peat in 09-10.
    Try debating it. Wade was arguably better in his Bron led titles. Without Shaq, Lakers are a lotto team

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    None of Kobes 3 with Shaq are debatable and Wades 1 as the top dog is more impressive than either of the rings Kobe won by a large margin but Kobe is better all time.
    Lol what? You donít thin Kobe has a huge impact on the 3peat? Lol I tend to forget how young some of you guys were at that time like 5-8year olds. Those WC playoffs were brutal and Kobe had a HUGE impact in the Lakers winning 3titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Try debating it. Wade was arguably better in his Bron led titles. Without Shaq, Lakers are a lotto team
    Take Bron and Shaq off both teams and neither win a title.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lol what? You donít thin Kobe has a huge impact on the 3peat? Lol I tend to forget how young some of you guys were at that time like 5-8year olds. Those WC playoffs were brutal and Kobe had a HUGE impact in the Lakers winning 3titles.
    He did have a huge impact in those 3 and Wade did with his 2 with LeBron. What I was saying though was Shaq was the main guy just like LeBron was. I don't think that's debatable.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

One falls apart and misses the playoffs whereas the other loses to Bron in the playoffs

Well yea but you can say that for basically any championship team except this cheating Warriors team. Take Gasol or Shaq off Kobes teams and they don't win either.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

This

Without Kobe Iím not entirely sure they get through the Spurs. Which, if you guys remember, Lakers spurs was basically the finals for a stretch there. Kobe took over some of those series

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    except this cheating Warriors team.
    muhaha, I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    This

Without Kobe Iím not entirely sure they get through the Spurs. Which, if you guys remember, Lakers spurs was basically the finals for a stretch there. Kobe took over some of those series
    The same can be said for today. Warriors vs Spurs/Rockets have been the finals, all the top teams in the West would take Cleveland.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    The same can be said for today. Warriors vs Spurs/Rockets have been the finals, all the top teams in the West would take Cleveland.

Lmao stop, you guys need to chill with the trolling lol.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    This

They at least have a shot whereas without Shaq they aren't close to contending

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

Rockets?

Love Wade, but it's not really close.

Peak: You can argue Wade, but it's close...
    Longevity: Not close, Kobe
    And Kobe is also the more accomplished player.

Wade in his 15th year is a sixth man. Kobe in his 17th year was still a top 5 player.

Quote Originally Posted by DanG View Post
    Love Wade, but it's not really close.

Peak: You can argue Wade, but it's close...
    Longevity: Not close, Kobe
    And Kobe is also the more accomplished player.

Wade in his 15th year is a sixth man. Kobe in his 17th year was still a top 5 player.
    The no meniscus really ****ed Wade in longevity. He said he regrets getting it removed.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Another terrible thread.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast