Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will we win 4 in a row?!?!

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 80.00%
  • No

1 20.00%
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    He will come and I do not even like him, but he has no way to go. Cleveland is dead and old. Lakers is a livery alive core with the signing of two super starts this team will be scary.
    Yeah, but would it be scary enough to take down GS? Also will the Lakers get two super starters?

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Yeah, but would it be scary enough to take down GS? Also will the Lakers get two super starters?
    We can not know for sure, but if we look how things are going around with PG and Lerun, things can happen for us. Cousins might happen but Lakers will be forced to give Randle to them and Deng will stay with us. Randle needs to go with him anywhere he goes. The good thing is Clarkson and Randle are getting their value up. The other player is Nance. He is a very good hustle,player but a huge liability on the offensive side. Lakers must move him for a vet pg.
    The big one hit LA today July 1st 2018

Warriors have suffer with our young core several times. The addition of super power can get them over the hump. Our youngsters are making tremendous improvement this season and the possibility of attracting great players is not delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    yep...

we beat

the worse team in the league - Atl
    the second worse team in the league - Sacto
    the fifth worse team in the league - Dallas

and of course San Antonio who were missing 4 starters
    Gotta win the games your are supposed to.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    yep...

we beat

the worse team in the league - Atl
    the second worse team in the league - Sacto
    the fifth worse team in the league - Dallasg

and of course San Antonio who were missing 4 starters
    Shhhhh donít tell anyone. Itís nice to have a winning streak but itís not as if we beat even mid tier teams. I was proud of baby Lakers for coming back in the 4th and winning in OT.

Kuz is back, Ingram is balling, KCP finally showing his value,Randle if in control he is a gamer, so is his body Clarkson and Ball is in spite of his struggle with shooting , has become the engine that Magic and Pelinka dreamed him to be in his first months of NBA timing. Now Puke needs to stop usisng his sorry line ups and killing their rhythm on every game. Magic and Pelinka's homework 📚 to find a shoter and a better pg to,lead the bench. Ennis must go.

Now letís win 5 in a row!!!

Kuz is back, Ingram is balling, KCP finally showing his value,Randle if in control he is a gamer, so is his body Clarkson and Ball is in spite of his struggle with shooting , has become the engine that Magic and Pelinka dreamed him to be in his first months of NBA timing. Now Puke needs to stop usisng his sorry line ups and killing their rhythm on every game. Magic and Pelinka's homework 📚 to find a shoter and a better pg to,lead the bench. Ennis must go.
    Just make him 3rd string and also his contract is non guaranteed next season. Also good luck finding a shooter and a better PG because the market is crap. Also we might not make the playoffs, but at least Boston won't get our pick.

Is a pure delusional line up, like most line ups here. Yours included.
    Says the guy who every year thinks every superstar will sign with the Lakers, you should be the most disappointed man in the world since it never happens.

France: 2018 World Champions
    Thank you guys for our 2nd ⭐️ ⭐️

Watching the game again and man, those last 5-7m or so in the 4th Qtr was awesome, we shouldíve won and not gone to OT but we played awesome trailing 70-80 only to play very good defense to take the lead.

A few mental lapses, and young mistakes is why we missed winning in regulation. That 15-3 run was awesome Randle-Kuzma-KCP-Ball-Clarkson

Just make him 3rd string and also his contract is non guaranteed next season. Also good luck finding a shooter and a better PG because the market is crap. Also we might not make the playoffs, but at least Boston won't get our pick.
    Remember the guy that went to Spain, that shot 100% from three in the summer league for us? That guy should be given a chance to see if he can handle the oportuninity. Pg Ramon sessions or some other pg that has more epxperince and something left in the tank enough to tak the minutes while Lonso is on the bench. Look what happened to Wolfs once one not a very super star came in. PG and another super star, will take us to the promise land again next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Says the guy who every year thinks every superstar will sign with the Lakers, you should be the most disappointed man in the world since it never happens.
    You leave in the closet! I am sure that you dream the same but you are afraid of coming out. Magic and Pelinka are as f crasy as many around here. This season and forward I am a strong believer that at least one super star will come, becuase it is pretty obvious that the player or players who come next season will inherit a very strong young core and that is a treasure now days. Look at Boston for example. Previously, when Jimbaco was the "man" I was not that confident. Now yes , you can say whatever?

No more stupid moves Puke and do not let Ennis moved off the bench until Magic gets you a better pg. I just never liked Puke even as a player. I will be very happy one day when he gets fire!

No more stupid moves Puke and do not let Ennis moved off the bench until Magic gets you a better pg. I just never liked Puke even as a player. I will be very happy one day when he gets fire!
    Well Luke is not going to listen to s hit that you tell him, and serves you right for making fun of Luke as a player. Your just mad that he got the power now. Well no this payback is a b itch.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast