Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Idk hes brother is stupid and KP looks up to him.
    Exactly.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    KP isn't stupid enough to risk hundreds of millions of dollars. I call that bluff and do what's right for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lance did his job tonight. Butler did absolutely nothing out there. Let's blame the 5th option out there for the offense sucking while KP plays like absolute trash and our bigs get torched by Towns and Gibson.

Lance was a -3 and KP was a -19. The team got smoked when Lance was on the bench, not when he was in the game.
    you like him I get it, but how many shots did Butler take when lance was on him? the +/- was good because he was on the court for the Beasley run and then one other run which he contributed nothing, almost useless stat.

And with his zip points he got a whopping one board, one assist and 2 TO's and again he is okay defensively not a stud, he gives up three's and gets lost at times. He shows hustle and determination and sometimes one on one lock down, but if an individual is gets 10 (points his man scored) and he gets zero, that math don't work in any sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Here is the KP issue. He wants to make the playoffs. Will he hold the knicks hostage to make a run for it with the threat of not resigning?
    Knicks are in a tough spot with him. You want to keep him, you have to appease him. You want to do what is best for the team, you trade anyone not named KP, Frank, THJ and Willy.
    This is where having James Dolan as an owner, and Steve Mills as his puppet, hurts us. The second Jackson brought up trading KP, Dolan fired him. So the precedent is set: Dolan will make the Knicks do whatever it takes to keep Zinger, even if it means hurting us in the long-term.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Something is wrong with Porzingis though. He is hard to watch.
    He looks like a shell of himself... stamina to make it through a season is starting to be a real concern..hell making it through the all star break is concerning

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Yeah, his brother is low key grimey lol.

But still, KP doesn't have the clout or leverage to demand things one way or another. If he wants to risk a huge payday to feed his ego, that's his prerogative.

Jax saw something in KP that he didn't like, and now we're all seeing it to. Dude caves down the stretch, and backs up his terrible late-game play with an awful attitude.

Bring in Burke, Dotson, and just play the young guys... this is why I wanted to tank, this happens every season. We start off hot, everyone gets their hopes up then we come back down to earth. This team even if they made the playoffs werent going to do jack ****. This year draft just got sexier and were not even in the top 10 projected lottery pick. We need to string out some losses and make up some ground

Why does kp literally Just fling up the basketball towards the baskets with hopes that it will go in . Instead of going up strong like a 7ft 3 guy should do . I mean the guy can touch the basket without leaving his feet and yet he stills can not finish at the rim unless he has a wide open lane ,
    Kp has realty regressed it seems like he has hit the rookie wall but yet hes not a rookie wtf go figure .
    Timmy just returned tonight after missing 20 games and he looked like our best played . Kp really better do something about this or I dont know whats going to happen .

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    Yeah, his brother is low key grimey lol.

But still, KP doesn't have the clout or leverage to demand things one way or another. If he wants to risk a huge payday to feed his ego, that's his prerogative.
    I don't put it past him.

DLeeth

Not disagreeing with you about guys like KP, and Jacks no defense, and how Lee is so erratic, Lance is not the main issue, your right, but KP, and Frank are going nowhere, so they need to improve.

With Timmy back which is great, it's a shame Dot won't ever see the court again and that's a shame, like to see him develop.

It's too early but I am starting to understand some fans wanting Jeff gone, again way to early but he doesn't seem to know how to develop young talent and for us that is not good, but again Timmy just back and still early, but it will get old really quick.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGamer81 View Post
    Jax saw something in KP that he didn't like, and now we're all seeing it to. Dude caves down the stretch, and backs up his terrible late-game play with an awful attitude.
    I won't say he played terribly late. But he does pout.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    you like him I get it, but how many shots did Butler take when lance was on him? the +/- was good because he was on the court for the Beasley run and then one other run which he contributed nothing, almost useless stat.

And with his zip points he got a whopping one board, one assist and 2 TO's and again he is okay defensively not a stud, he gives up three's and gets lost at times. He shows hustle and determination and sometimes one on one lock down, but if an individual is gets 10 (points his man scored) and he gets zero, that math don't work in any sport.
    I don't care for Lance. I do think it's laughable that you are pointing to him of all people tonight because you are so concerned about how your own opinion looks. Everyone on the court has a job, Lance's job is not to score the ball. It's to guard people like Jimmy Butler who the Knicks have no one else to guard. He did as good a job as you could ask any role playing defender to do and you point to him, say his offense caused the loss in a night we scored 108 points and everyone outside of KP shot insane %s.

Butler had 6 points against Lance FWIW. And the +/- is not a useless stat to refute your notion that LT caused us the L tonight. The team didn't get crushed when he was on the court.

KP is the culprit tonight. He was atrocious. And it's pretty much a lock that he is gonna be awful at this point.

My prediction for Jeff's PG-
    We need to be more careful with the ball. Turnovers killed us
    We were right there. They're a really good team and we were right there. If KP makes a few more shots we are right there.
    We need to close out on the 3 point D. We go over it and we do it in practice. We will work on it.
    Yeah, they killed us in the paint, we need to protect the paint

You have to get a level of toughness before you get another level of toughness

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast