Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I'm not sure why he is reporting this now, he has been retired for several months now and has worked in an embassadors role for WWE.

Dave Meltzer reporting Mark Henry is retired

If it true, it's a sad ending for a guy that found his success in recent years. He is best remembered for Sexual Chocolate and this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSMu_VU_OOg

If he goes into the hall of fame, he needs to wear the pink suit.
    Fan of Redsox , Chi town bears , Boston Celtics , Dale Jr. , Uva

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I'm not sure why he is reporting this now, he has been retired for several months now and has worked in an embassadors role for WWE.
    I guess there was a thought he would make one more comeback?

Its a sad, yet reflective day for the Mark Out Henry's club. Funny thing is before that club I never really thought too much about him as a wrestler, he was never really bad in my mind but just another giant. Still he could move surprisingly for a man that heavy. Also, The 2013 speech he gave was gold and the trolling we gave Yosef after he beat Randy Orton will never be forgotten in my mind. Still, good for him to get to go out on his own terms (barring some injury I have not heard about).

I’m glad he got one really good run. He is a beast and could go with the best of them. Absolute HOFer without question.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087
    I’m glad he got one really good run. He is a beast and could go with the best of them. Absolute HOFer without question.
    So am I. And it came late in the game too.
    Check out justbringingtheraw.com Site dedicated to WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Its a sad, yet reflective day for the Mark Out Henry's club. Funny thing is before that club I never really thought too much about him as a wrestler, he was never really bad in my mind but just another giant. Still he could move surprisingly for a man that heavy. Also, The 2013 speech he gave was gold and the trolling we gave Yosef after he beat Randy Orton will never be forgotten in my mind. Still, good for him to get to go out on his own terms (barring some injury I have not heard about).
    and he had one of the best themes ever.......somebody gonna get their *** kicked

Better than BOREton

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    Better than BOREton
    Swing and a miss.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    and he had one of the best themes ever.......somebody gonna get their *** kicked
    It always felt like someone was going to get their *** whooped. Brock's theme is probably my favorite for that reason. There are obviously better themes but in terms of that one aspect, Brock and Mark's are two of the best.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

That fact that it was Three 6 Mafia (my favorite rap group) doing the song made it that much better for me, and I already liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Swing and a miss.
    nah, just a yosef jab that flew right over your head.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Well stated. The Mark Out Henry's will live forever. World's Strongest Retirement.

Unless he comes back for the Rumble...

Now we must wait until his son Handy makes his in-ring debut.

If it true, it's a sad ending for a guy that found his success in recent years. He is best remembered for Sexual Chocolate and this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSMu_VU_OOg

If he goes into the hall of fame, he needs to wear the pink suit.
    I loved the pink suit, it was great.

When he came back as Sexual Chocolate at one of the old school RAWs, he couldn't keep a straight face and I laughed right with him. Great gimmick for the time.

**** this dude.... some of my worst fears came true with this guy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast