Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    35,567
    I'm not sure why he is reporting this now, he has been retired for several months now and has worked in an embassadors role for WWE.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,229

    Dave Meltzer reporting Mark Henry is retired

    If it true, it's a sad ending for a guy that found his success in recent years. He is best remembered for Sexual Chocolate and this....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSMu_VU_OOg

    If he goes into the hall of fame, he needs to wear the pink suit.
    Fan of Redsox , Chi town bears , Boston Celtics , Dale Jr. , Uva

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I'm not sure why he is reporting this now, he has been retired for several months now and has worked in an embassadors role for WWE.
    I guess there was a thought he would make one more comeback?
    Fan of Redsox , Chi town bears , Boston Celtics , Dale Jr. , Uva

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    74,787
    Its a sad, yet reflective day for the Mark Out Henry's club. Funny thing is before that club I never really thought too much about him as a wrestler, he was never really bad in my mind but just another giant. Still he could move surprisingly for a man that heavy. Also, The 2013 speech he gave was gold and the trolling we gave Yosef after he beat Randy Orton will never be forgotten in my mind. Still, good for him to get to go out on his own terms (barring some injury I have not heard about).

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    78,909
    I’m glad he got one really good run. He is a beast and could go with the best of them. Absolute HOFer without question.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087
    I’m glad he got one really good run. He is a beast and could go with the best of them. Absolute HOFer without question.
    So am I. And it came late in the game too.
    Check out justbringingtheraw.com Site dedicated to WWE!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,229
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Its a sad, yet reflective day for the Mark Out Henry's club. Funny thing is before that club I never really thought too much about him as a wrestler, he was never really bad in my mind but just another giant. Still he could move surprisingly for a man that heavy. Also, The 2013 speech he gave was gold and the trolling we gave Yosef after he beat Randy Orton will never be forgotten in my mind. Still, good for him to get to go out on his own terms (barring some injury I have not heard about).
    and he had one of the best themes ever.......somebody gonna get their *** kicked
    Fan of Redsox , Chi town bears , Boston Celtics , Dale Jr. , Uva

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    45,263
    Better than BOREton


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    3,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    Better than BOREton
    Swing and a miss.
    Screw sabermetics.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    78,909
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    and he had one of the best themes ever.......somebody gonna get their *** kicked
    It always felt like someone was going to get their *** whooped. Brock's theme is probably my favorite for that reason. There are obviously better themes but in terms of that one aspect, Brock and Mark's are two of the best.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    74,787
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    and he had one of the best themes ever.......somebody gonna get their *** kicked
    That fact that it was Three 6 Mafia (my favorite rap group) doing the song made it that much better for me, and I already liked it.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    45,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Swing and a miss.
    nah, just a yosef jab that flew right over your head.


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern, PA
    Posts
    80,988
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Its a sad, yet reflective day for the Mark Out Henry's club. Funny thing is before that club I never really thought too much about him as a wrestler, he was never really bad in my mind but just another giant. Still he could move surprisingly for a man that heavy. Also, The 2013 speech he gave was gold and the trolling we gave Yosef after he beat Randy Orton will never be forgotten in my mind. Still, good for him to get to go out on his own terms (barring some injury I have not heard about).
    Well stated. The Mark Out Henry's will live forever. World's Strongest Retirement.

    Unless he comes back for the Rumble...

    Now we must wait until his son Handy makes his in-ring debut.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    12,837
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    If it true, it's a sad ending for a guy that found his success in recent years. He is best remembered for Sexual Chocolate and this....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSMu_VU_OOg

    If he goes into the hall of fame, he needs to wear the pink suit.
    I loved the pink suit, it was great.

    When he came back as Sexual Chocolate at one of the old school RAWs, he couldn't keep a straight face and I laughed right with him. Great gimmick for the time.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,888
    **** this dude.... some of my worst fears came true with this guy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •