Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    I won't say that Giannis is overrated. I think it's more to do with the team. They need to not change their gameplan completely for Giannis when he's on the court. In this game, there were a few points where I was wondering why the guy didn't take the shot and just ended up passing the ball to him. I think they need to keep playing their game AROUND Giannis, rather than change it completely when he's there. They were quite hot and came back, just to lose the lead.

I kinda felt the same way last year in game 6 between the Raptors and Bucks. The Bucks team were able to drag their way back from 26 down to take the lead, and then when they changed the game, the Raptors were able to get back control of the game (well that, and getting the ball out of Lowry's hands that game ). I was relieved because I felt if that team (the team on the run) had won and went into game 7, they would end up upsetting the Raptors.

It might be what I picked up in 2 of the limited amount of Bucks games that I've seen, but I see this team, and think that they can lead the league in assists per game. Time will tell of course, maybe things will change completely when Jabari returns.
    Last edited by Cal827; 01-12-2018 at 11:23 PM.

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

Bucks are trash.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Bucks are trash.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    You mean like Kobe off the court trash? Or what?

Pretty sure Bron is a -70 in his last 3 games. Safe to say we can remove him from the MVP conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    LeBron is overrated. His team sucks this year. And head the architect behind it.
    Lebron is proven and is coasting as usual. There's no denying he's still by far the most complete player in the game though.

Giannis has a long way to go, and needs to at least develop some semblance of a shot before I can label him in the same air as some view him

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Pretty sure Bron is a -70 in his last 3 games. Safe to say we can remove him from the MVP conversation.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

#Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by europagnpilgrim View Post
    Put Iverson on this Warriors [instead of Curry] and they would be just as scary and play at even a faster pace, Iverson with those weapons getting wide open looks would be scary
    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Bradley/Rungvisai

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Quote Originally Posted by HandsOnTheWheel View Post
    Lebron is proven and is coasting as usual. There's no denying he's still by far the most complete player in the game though.
    But who was Steph Curry?

#Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by europagnpilgrim View Post
    Put Iverson on this Warriors [instead of Curry] and they would be just as scary and play at even a faster pace, Iverson with those weapons getting wide open looks would be scary
    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Bradley/Rungvisai

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    But who was Steph Curry?

Not the most complete player?

Jesus the Rockets are thin tonight. No Harden, Nene, Mbah a Moute or Black. Even Zhou freaking Qi is hurt. D'Antoni is going with a 7-man rotation tonight, and I'm pretty sure they only dressed 8-9 guys tonight. No problem thus far, though. I was really worried about this as a potential letdown tonight.

Bucks vs raptors in the ECF. Mark my words.

The MVP is very wide open right now. You can make a strong case for and against all the top candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    The MVP is very wide open right now. You can make a strong case for and against all the top candidates.
    I think it's really going to come down to the last few weeks. I still think Harden has an edge if he can come back healthy and propel the Rockets to 60+ wins and the No. 2 seed in the West. But he's got to be spectacular. Lebron, Giannis, Kyrie or Durant/Curry could all feasibly take it with great play down the stretch.

God I hope the Rockets sign Paul to a 4-5 year deal in the offseason. I realize it's going to be for a ton of money, and he may fall off after that third year. But this guy is just so much fun to watch. Even with the injuries, this might be the most I've enjoyed watching Rockets basketball since I was 10 years old.

Anderson dunk lol

Quote Originally Posted by c.c. View Post
    Anderson dunk lol
    Yeah. I definitely had to see the replay on that one to believe it. This might be Ryno's best game of the season. I would love if this was the start of him being a competent player again. He has been such a minus on the floor for the past month, and they're so much more dangerous when he's a viable threat.

https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast